Lt. Commander
Since 9 am , and like 20 times in a row, my question, why .. yesterday, 3-4 times, thats maybe ok , but....

And i dont know why, i have no inet problems, and no pc issues... its just this game alone...
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-22-2012, 06:09 AM
I know what you mean. Today is expecialy bad. There was one post where you had to go in cmd and check your connection with the server. They said if anywhere is over 180 that might be the problem. Since i didnt have over 180( max was 130) then idk what to do. Like 10minutes ago i spent 30-40minutes in pve battle, got almost every kill in a 20 man competition( im sure i would be in top 3). And like 10 seconds before the end i get disconecter, i quickly log back in.. and surprise surprise no reward, nothing. i got nothing. after that i exited the game, dont really feel like doing anything for the next few days after that buushiit.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-22-2012, 07:15 AM
ever since around 7AM EDT I have not sucsesfully loged in ether

I tryed on all 3 chars, 1 of them I tryed a few dozen times, everything looks fine till it reches the point that I should see my char, in game (not login position) and as it would normaly show me my char and let me move, Cryptic crashes.