Lt. Commander
# 1 Can't Log in to STO Launcher
01-22-2012, 10:01 AM
I seem to be having a lot of trouble logging into the STO launcher. It doesn't allow me to log in with my Cryptic credentials. The Perfect World radio button is all ways highlighted. I dont think me account was linked correctly.
I cant submit a support ticket because i dont have a prefect world account.

I am a lifetime STO player, and I cant even play the game. Please can someone tell me how to remedy this issue?
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-22-2012, 10:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by species_420 View Post
I seem to be having a lot of trouble logging into the STO launcher. It doesn't allow me to log in with my Cryptic credentials. The Perfect World radio button is all ways highlighted. I dont think me account was linked correctly.

I am a lifetime STO player, and I cant even play the game. Please can someone tell me how to remedy this issue?
Servers are down for "restart."

Been down for going on 2 hours now with no update.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-22-2012, 11:14 AM
Quote:

It could be related to your MSIE settings (as the launcher makes use of some of those). A Dev posted asome way to check oand configure things in that regard for players who's ability to chose credential type isn't working. (link to post.)
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-22-2012, 11:59 AM
Quote:

You can still access the STO support page www.startrekonline.com/support. The PWE support page contains a link at the top of the page for Cryptic users, right under the search box.

The direct link to the Cryptic Support page is here: http://support.crypticstudios.com/startrekonline

However, at some point in the future, it may become necessary to create a PWE account, as the two support systems are in the process of being merged into a single support system.