Lt. Commander
# 11
01-27-2012, 11:35 PM
Since F2P I have been having nothing but a blast with my Klingon because of all the players who are on... pvp has really picked up and I haven't even touched my Fed!
Lt. Commander
# 12
03-02-2012, 10:52 PM
Since i got my sci and tac kdf
to 50, ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isidore_Dumont View Post
... I have been having nothing but a blast with my Klingon because of all the players who are on... pvp has really picked up and I haven't even touched my Fed!
i haven't even played the last FE with them, cause i do not need it anymore..
Lt. Commander
# 13
03-02-2012, 10:57 PM
I got my Fleet toon to 24, switched to klingon and have not played Fleet since.
Lt. Commander
# 14
03-02-2012, 11:57 PM
definatly worth getting a klingon, it's compleatly diffrent gameplay, you could see it as 2 games in one. in my opinion.

all they need now is more actuall content for KDF.
but playing around with the diffrent mechanics is kinda fun.
im playing around with carriers atm.
Lt. Commander
# 15
03-03-2012, 01:42 AM
Kligon imho is way easier. you get dozens of contraband daily, dilitihum falls out of the sky, and they have raiders as long as there is no radier class on FED side, I am staying with my BoP (I would pay for a battlecloak on the FED side for sure, it is hell of a fun)
Lt. Commander
# 16
03-03-2012, 06:24 PM
The classic BoP is the reason I went KDF. There's nothing like a General Chang taunt from a cloaked vessel even if it did end poorly for him.
Lt. Commander
# 17
03-04-2012, 10:33 PM
Since f2p I've been seeing much more KDF these days, so it'd definitely worth checking out the other faction. I've played on both sides equally since I started playing this game and still do. Even though I mainly run on a fed these days, nothing beats the experience of flying on a Bird of Prey.
Lt. Commander
# 18
03-04-2012, 11:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roach View Post
Do not worry the monotony of KDF play will catch up with you very shortly.
Until the KDF is given full factional PvE storyline play it will always have the thrill of being new up until that thrill wears off, which doesn't take that long at all.
Our fan hopes was that with the purchase of Cryptic by PWE, new resources and peoples would come forth to build us up and give us a meaningful and immersive level of play.
It has yet to happen and we still rest on the desires of the Devs to give us a better gameplay.
I do not deny thier desire is strong, but thier follow through is severly lacking still after 2 years.
I totally agree ...

Less missions, less uniforms, not totally klingon gameplay....

But I have just one Character : a Klingon , and i will not change that
Lt. Commander
# 19
03-05-2012, 01:40 AM
Everyone knows Orion girls have more fun

I spend a more or less equal amount of time as a fed and kdf, both have good points and after all variety is the spice of life. But if I had to chose I'd stick with my Orion.

It would be nice if there were a couple more story lines, I don't really care about mission rewards so no need to bait them with sets or anything, which would only upset the legions of smurfs anyway.

It's not like the trek universe isn't already rich and developed and the "baddie" aliens well fleshed out and not one dimensional. A lot of developers would give their eye teeth for the rights to such an IP. It won't take much but it seems cryptic puts as little manpower as possible into this game which is a real shame considering it's global appeal and millions of fans. Go to any convention and I'm sure the Klingon cosplayers will outnumber anyone else.