Lt. Commander
We all have common Doffs we acquire such as Varel the Romulan explosives expert..

But how did she come to be part of our crew?

To explore this, I have begun working on a series of short spotlight foundry missions that feature a select Doff who's backstory could be interesting.

The first one is called "The Last Centurion" and spotlights Varel. It will by the end of the mission, offer an explanation to why she is allowed to remain on your ship as a Duty Officer, with a storyline to go along with.

Any input of ideas to elaborate on would be welcome and i encourage others to offer similar ideas in missions and expand on this concept.

Thanks.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-22-2012, 12:26 PM
I approve of this plan!

Not... that it really matters...

Just remember that the Romulan was a reward for testers if I remember correctly. Not everyone has her, so you may just leave the option open in the end. Nevertheless I have her on my crew and look forward to this mission.

I know, of a similar plan I have an idea for a temporal mission with Rulian Mazan being featured, as she is almost a guaranteed doff for people. If they don't have her yet, they will. Ah temporal mechanics...
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-22-2012, 12:34 PM
Oh she sounds familer..is she the El eurian bartender? I have the bartender from the temporal anomoly mission..