Lt. Commander
# 1 Special Fleet Uniform Unlock
01-23-2012, 01:14 PM
Now that all of the real treckies that have been here since launch (and well before) and have purchased the TOS uniforms and then again when it came out in the TOS bundle. Is there a chance that it may be unlocked as a free item? Or at least be able to group unlock a uniform for fleets? This is not specifically for the TOS but for all Special Uniforms as well.

Our problem is that we would like to use the uniform as our fleet uniform and we are looking for ways to do this so that we are not forcing our members to purchase it. We have been giving some members C-Store point to purchase them but it is still limiting.

What would be nice is if a fleet could purchase an unlock for its members or to give a little more flexibility.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-23-2012, 03:55 PM
There would be a problem with if a member were to leave the fleet having to revoke there fleet uniform. As it is now you join a fleet to get a uniform slot unlocked but if you leave it latter on the fleet uniform remains unlocked,and unless you change it which you can it stays set to what you had
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-23-2012, 04:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SierraBishop
There would be a problem with if a member were to leave the fleet having to revoke there fleet uniform. As it is now you join a fleet to get a uniform slot unlocked but if you leave it latter on the fleet uniform remains unlocked,and unless you change it which you can it stays set to what you had
Good point. I am wondering if this could be linked to the fleet name somehow. Like if you are member of the TOS Veterans you have the unlock and if that changes the unlock is unavailable. I am sure they can link the fleet information to anything. Yet I am not a programmer and I don’t know what I am talking about.

It would be nice if we could purchase things from the C-Store like the uniforms and send them to members that need them as a gift box, like the winter wonderland scarf’s.