Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Star Trek Online General Discussion
Login

Lt. Commander
# 11
01-22-2012, 01:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander_Knuhteb
Your hybrid undine looks very cool. It looks a little like a defari and undine head molded into one. The purplish color makes your alien look like a piece of candy. haha. Does your alien have a back story to it? How did he come to be as he is?

Oh, and gj on bringing friends to STO!
He? Did I really make her breasts that small? I often got people passing by asking me if it was an Undine or Deferi actually.
Her bio was "Not every Undine hates humans.". I'm just that good with background stories. Oh and her looks was a meant as a blend of human and undine. Embrace your race while still fitting in etc etc...

Oh totally... Unless you count one of them friends squealing over vent when she petted a Tribble for the first time. Women and fluffy things... Blšech. :p
Lt. Commander
# 12
01-22-2012, 01:21 PM
The ones I invited into STO have stopped already... As soon as they realized that most cool thing were C-Store, they were like "meh", and went back to other games.
Lt. Commander
# 13
01-22-2012, 01:22 PM
The ones I told about it were totally not enthused about paying for it and were waiting for it to go F2P.
Lt. Commander
# 14
01-22-2012, 01:22 PM
Well i didn't bring anyone new into the game myself but i did invite 300 or so f2players into my fleet and so far they all seem to be getting on fine and helping each other out with the basics
Lt. Commander
# 15
01-22-2012, 01:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chat
He? Did I really make her breasts that small? I often got people passing by asking me if it was an Undine or Deferi actually.
Her bio was "Not every Undine hates humans.". I'm just that good with background stories. Oh and her looks was a meant as a blend of human and undine. Embrace your race while still fitting in etc etc...

Oh totally... Unless you count one of them friends squealing over vent when she petted a Tribble for the first time. Women and fluffy things... Blšech. :p
Omg, it's a her!!!! hahahaha. I didn't bother to look at the second one. The first picture looked sort of uni-sex, and it was hard to tell if he or she had a bust line. While I like the storyline you have, you should definitely hash out a longer one.

The fact that not every Undine hates humans creeps me out. Did the defari's capture your Undine on Defari, subject it to intense psychological conditioning (made to love humans), operate on it to make it look more defari, and then leave her naked and unconscious on the doorstep of ESD? There are so many possibilities.

Oh, and I do count the ladies who squeal over vent when they pet the tribble for the first time .
Lt. Commander
# 16
01-22-2012, 01:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anazonda View Post
The ones I invited into STO have stopped already... As soon as they realized that most cool thing were C-Store, they were like "meh", and went back to other games.
The Great Paywall strikes again. *gong*
Lt. Commander
# 17
01-22-2012, 01:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anazonda View Post
Did they even get to VA? Could you explaing their reasoning with a little more detail please?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sekrit_Agent
The Great Paywall strikes again. *gong*
If you play the game more for PVE than PVP, the cryptic store "great paywall" isn't that big of a deal.
Lt. Commander
# 18
01-22-2012, 01:29 PM
Quote:
Ok, so far, I've brought four of my mount and blade friends to STO.
I haven't brought any. It has nothing to do with STO though. They're all playing this other game that just launched recently. Maybe later in the year? I don't know. The timing was just bad for STO. And a lot of them already played the game before, so are wary of returning to it.

Quote:
He wanted a ship with a lot of pew pew, but complained that the miranda has a terrible turn-rate. I told him he needed to work towards a VA defiant.
Shouldn't he have worked toward that Jem'Hadar ship instead?

Quote:
He told me his goal was to fly in a nebula class starship. I told him he could get one eventually once he get enough dilithium. He went with more of a ground set-up, adding telekenesis as one of his ground traits.
The least science oriented ship in the science line. That's certainly unique.
Lt. Commander
# 19
01-22-2012, 01:36 PM
Quote:
Omg, it's a her!!!! hahahaha. I didn't bother to look at the second one. The first picture looked sort of uni-sex, and it was hard to tell if he or she had a bust line. While I like the storyline you have, you should definitely hash out a longer one.

The fact that not every Undine hates humans creeps me out. Did the defari's capture your Undine on Defari, subject it to intense psychological conditioning (made to love humans), operate on it to make it look more defari, and then leave her naked and unconscious on the doorstep of ESD? There are so many possibilities.
I think she imploded sometime ago.

Ok. She likes donuts. That's her reason for being in the Federation. Donuts.

Quote:
Oh, and I do count the ladies who squeal over vent when they pet the tribble for the first time .
It was a near deaf experience that's for sure.
Lt. Commander
# 20
01-22-2012, 01:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chat
This feedback is a lot more revelant than I first realized it was. Think about it. There's probably a 5-10% segment of the STO playerbase that's really into pets. I think it was in the Klingons can't kill on Risa anymore thread that somebody mentioned the need for more pet-related activities like a petting zoo on Risa. I want to add to that now. Why not making a whole petcare mini game for people who love and adore their STO pets? It would be like a tomagachi where your pet would have it's own levels, would have a chance to die if you didn't feed it, etc. You could have a play pen and feeding pen on your ship. What do you think about this?