Lt. Commander
# 1 Trill Death Do We Part by kahn
11-08-2011, 09:36 AM
Greetings fellow foundry authors and players,

I'm happy to announce the remastered, "Trill Death Do We Part" available now. Originally released back in April of 2011, it's undergone several changes. Thanks to the help of everyone who played the mission it's been tweaked and remastered to bring you the most honor worthy Klingon mission available.

I hope you enjoy this mission, and I welcome any feedback you may have. For more information on the mission click the name of the mission below to be linked to the Starbase UGC wiki page for the mission. This is where I keep the most updated information on the mission. I welcome any feedback on the mission or suggestions below or via PM's.

Thanks again for playing and your feedback!

Kahn

Trill Death Do We Part
Project ID: ST-HJXNCSYDP
Language: English
Faction: Klingon
Level: Any
Description: We have received a distress signal from the Danteri System in the Pi Canis Sector Block. The High Council is ordering you to investigate. Heavy Federation activity has been reported in the area. Die with Honor!
Lt. Commander
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kahn View Post
Greetings fellow foundry authors and players,

I'm happy to announce the remastered, "Trill Death Do We Part" available now. Originally released back in April of 2011, it's undergone several changes. Thanks to the help of everyone who played the mission it's been tweaked and remastered to bring you the most honor worthy Klingon mission available.

I hope you enjoy this mission, and I welcome any feedback you may have. For more information on the mission click the name of the mission below to be linked to the Starbase UGC wiki page for the mission. This is where I keep the most updated information on the mission. I welcome any feedback on the mission or suggestions below or via PM's.

Thanks again for playing and your feedback!

Kahn

Trill Death Do We Part
Project ID: ST-HJXNCSYDP
Language: English
Faction: Klingon
Level: Any
Description: We have received a distress signal from the Danteri System in the Pi Canis Sector Block. The High Council is ordering you to investigate. Heavy Federation activity has been reported in the area. Die with Honor!
This is a great Klingon mission! Below is an excerpt from the in depth report I filed for this mission. I highly recommend this mission who seeks glory and honor for the Empire!

Klingon Mission - Trill Death Do We Part
Author: Kahn
Allegiance: Klingon
ST- HJXNCSYDP

----------Begin Excerpt-----------

Summary: This is a great mission and I thoroughly enjoyed playing it. Iím glad you were able to fix the map fall through issue. The story dialog is very compelling and serves to drive me forward wanting to see what will come next. The twisting and turning of the plot kept me guessing right up to the end. I wasnít sure which way you were going to go. I love stories like that. The maps and effects are very well designed and executed. The triggers appear to work perfectly as planned. The battles were simply glorious! Sorry that was the Klingon in me. Seriously the battles are tough but not impossible to beat.

---------End Excerpt----------

Thanks Kahn for authoring and keep it up! Qapla'!
Brian
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-22-2012, 11:47 PM
Shameless bump for my Klingon Foundry mission. It's still out there, and available for play. I recently ran it just to make sure everything was still working, and it's all up and running! If you have any suggestions feel free to PM me or if you experience any problems.

Thanks~
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-23-2012, 12:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kahn View Post
Shameless bump for my Klingon Foundry mission. It's still out there, and available for play. I recently ran it just to make sure everything was still working, and it's all up and running! If you have any suggestions feel free to PM me or if you experience any problems.

Thanks~
There is nothing shameless in plugging a great mission.

Thanks for authoring,
Brian