Lt. Commander
# 31
01-23-2012, 08:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thissler
Its guys like you that laugh at Americans for not knowing why Ford Prefect is a perfectly ridiculous name.

I hereby declare this thread harmless.
The editor review this post: "it had to be trimmed a bit but it's still an improvement on the original"

"Oh what does it say now?"

"Mostly harmless"
Lt. Commander
# 32
01-23-2012, 08:40 AM
ffs they have a year and a half and they still need to do updates and patches and restarts?!!!! What other game needs to do this a year and a half down the line? None. Pretty pathetic.
Lt. Commander
# 33
01-23-2012, 08:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by robgomm View Post
ffs they have a year and a half and they still need to do updates and patches and restarts?!!!! What other game needs to do this a year and a half down the line? None. Pretty pathetic.
Having been gone a long time and just now returning I would have to say that this is pretty much almost a completely different game.

It occurs to me that the more there is an effort to make radical changes for the better then putting up with maintainence issues is a small price to pay. Especially when its F2P.
Lt. Commander
# 34
01-23-2012, 08:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by trismigistus View Post
Its cool they gave us a 30 minute warning today.

That was enough time to wrap up what I was doing.

The 15 minute warnings were a bit too short.
Odd - This was announced LAST NIGHT. They're giving us far more than just 30 minutes notice.
Lt. Commander
# 35
01-23-2012, 08:46 AM
Patch notes would be helpful. It helps the developers as well as the users. We can't give any useful feedback if we don't know what was supposed to be changed/fixed/improved.

No patch notes just leads to duplicate bug reports about things that were not intended to be fixed, bug reports about things that work correctly but we don't know that it was an intended change and no bug reports about things that were intended to be fixed but weren't.

Also, rotating when these down time occur would really help. I get sick of being the same time every day when I have a few hours to play.
Lt. Commander
# 36
01-23-2012, 08:50 AM
This maintenance has been completed and Holodeck is OPEN!!!
Closed Thread