Lt. Commander
# 11
02-04-2012, 08:13 AM
Indeed. I am still working on getting my MACO XI set. I got common tech so I already have the Omega X set. The turn proc helps now on then on my Dreadnaught, but it seems to have a long cooldown.

I can't tell you about the old MACO shield. I got it the day before it got corrected, and I didn't even get to use it. I found out about its odd error after the fact. I missed out on op mode
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-04-2012, 08:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverius View Post
Indeed. I am still working on getting my MACO XI set. I got common tech so I already have the Omega X set. The turn proc helps now on then on my Dreadnaught, but it seems to have a long cooldown.

I can't tell you about the old MACO shield. I got it the day before it got corrected, and I didn't even get to use it. I found out about its odd error after the fact. I missed out on op mode
During this time, I made it a point not to record my PvP matches. I had some really good matches, against competent teams such as Sad Pandas, SOB, etc.

SOB were generally good sports. Sad Pandas had a nasty habbit after their losses of blaming everything on the shield and PMing my team with random flames (as if they didn't have access to the same shield, but still chose to blame Cryptic's fail programming on us).