Lt. Commander
I'm not sure this is the right place for this or not; but I couldn't find anywhere else that seemed appropriate.

I recently returned and restarted a new captain. After bringing over officer candidates from previous alts, I commissioned officers that I wanted to have on my crew. However, I mistakenly commissioned an Saurian Engineer Candidate with the Efficient trait. I wanted to sell this Candidate on the Exchange; but now I can't; and I really don't want to spam the zone to see if anyone wants to buy her. So I have come to the forum to see if anyone wants to buy her. This is not an auction, just a flat out sale. On the exchange the Efficient Engineering Candidates are going for over 2.5 million creditss, so I am asking for 1.5 million credits. She has not been promoted at all. Send a pm if interested. Not auctioning, just a flat out sale. First to meet my price wins.

Saurian Efficient Engineer

Traits
Basic Creative
Efficient
Natural Immunities
Reptillian Strength

Ground Skills
Mine Barrier I
Reroute Power to Shields I
Quantum Mortar Fabriction I
Fuse Armor I

Space Skills
Emergency Power to Auxillary I
Emergency Power to Shield II
Eject Warp Plasma I
Boarding Party III
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-23-2012, 10:22 AM
This forum is not for WTS and WTB spam.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-23-2012, 11:27 AM
Efficient Saurian Engineers are the least valuable of the bunch because a lot of people already have the borg engineer. Efficient Science Saurians and Efficient Tactical Saurians command more demand.

Lt. Commander
# 4
01-23-2012, 11:37 AM
If you have the borg boff with efficient does it stack with another efficient boff? Im guessing no but curious.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-23-2012, 11:41 AM
Yes, they stack but there is diminishing returns. There was a thread about it but I don't know if it's changed since then. The thread was around the time of the launch.
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-23-2012, 01:19 PM
Had one reponse to this and there was a problem. The efficient trait was disappearing on boths sides of the trade window; but was still present when the officer was returned to my roster. Tried completing the trade without credits being exchanged, trait disappeared; but when officer was returned to me the efficient trait returned as well.

Some kind of bug maybe, but I'm not going to pursue the trade until resolved.
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-23-2012, 01:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenjaminMaxwell View Post
This forum is not for WTS and WTB spam.
Not spamming. And is not against the rules. And, like I said, there were no other applicable discussion boards for it I placed it in the Star Trek Online General Discussion forum. It now shows up in the Feedback section.