Community Wizard (Manager)
Greetings Captains!

We will be performing our weekly maintenance tomorrow as well as apply an updated patch at 7AM Pacific. Downtime is estimated is 2.5 hours, and patch notes can be found here: http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/sta...pril-23rd-2015

When is that in your timezone? Find out here: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldcloc...c_location=ufi

The team is still investigating issues Captains are experiencing with login issues as well as Direct3D driver error Captains are encountering. I'll update you as soon as I have more information from the team about fixes.

Thanks for your patience and understanding!

-------------------- =/\= --------------------

We value your feedback and want to help direct it to the right locations. Please check the following links to redirect to the best sub-forums to post your replies.

Experiencing a Gameplay Bug with our latest patch? Please click this link to be taken to our Gameplay Bug Report Section to file your reports.

Having Graphical issues or problems with your Sound quality? Please click this link to be taken to our Graphical and Sound Issues Section to file your reports.

Is your PC or Mac struggling with STO? Please click this link to be taken to our PC, Network, and Other Technical Issues Section to file your reports.

Thank you for the assistance!

The Star Trek Online Team

Morrigan "LaughingTrendy" | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter: @trekonlinegame | "Like" us on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter: @LaughingTrendy
If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, please file a "Forums and Website" support ticket here.

Captain
# 2
04-22-2015, 05:41 PM
Hopefully the returned items that has expired on the Exchange for sale will actually be returned to me after the maintenance.
Career Officer
# 3
04-22-2015, 05:44 PM
Bridge Officers which should not be dismissible, such as Tovan Khev, cannot be turned in to Training Manuals.

... sounds like anyone who hates Tovan has a window of opportunity to toss him out the airlock ...
Mission Name: Yesterday's Starfleet Now out of the review phase!
Author: EvilMark
Minimum Level: 41+
Allegiance: Federation
Project ID: ST-HSPPGK9Q5
# 4
04-22-2015, 05:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilmark444 View Post
Bridge Officers which should not be dismissible, such as Tovan Khev, cannot be turned in to Training Manuals.

... sounds like anyone who hates Tovan has a window of opportunity to toss him out the airlock ...
Soylent Green is Tovan Khev!

If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, please file a "Forums and Website" support ticket here.

Commander
# 5
04-22-2015, 06:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilmark444 View Post
That's just mean.
Lieutenant
# 6 Game Crashes on Iconion War Logo
04-22-2015, 06:33 PM
Howdy all,
Well 2 days and unable to play it is starting to get a little old. I have complained several times about it and I have tried all the suggestions and still nothing. I start the game like normal starts fine until the Iconian War Logo then at bottom of the screen it says Material Files Reloaded. I have uninstalled ARC and reinstalled and also tried Launcher by itself. I have also tried Force Verify and Safe Mode. Every time it crashes on the Iconion War Logo I see server going down again tomorrow but no mention of this. I am Fleet Leader of Task Force 415 it is unfair I and others can not get into game since Season 10 started. So if you all could fix this I know I would be happy.

Admiral Lee Sapsin
Task Force 415
# 7
04-22-2015, 06:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lmsapsin34474 View Post
Howdy all,
Well 2 days and unable to play it is starting to get a little old. I have complained several times about it and I have tried all the suggestions and still nothing. I start the game like normal starts fine until the Iconian War Logo then at bottom of the screen it says Material Files Reloaded. I have uninstalled ARC and reinstalled and also tried Launcher by itself. I have also tried Force Verify and Safe Mode. Every time it crashes on the Iconion War Logo I see server going down again tomorrow but no mention of this. I am Fleet Leader of Task Force 415 it is unfair I and others can not get into game since Season 10 started. So if you all could fix this I know I would be happy.

Admiral Lee Sapsin
Task Force 415
The team is still investigating issues Captains are experiencing with login issues as well as Direct3D driver error Captains are encountering. I'll update you as soon as I have more information from the team about fixes.

Ensign
# 8 Datachip errors?
04-22-2015, 07:06 PM
Not sure if it is affecting anyone else however the datachips you can pick up at the academies are not usable even if you have not gotten that accolade yet.

Yeah I know small potatoes however my bank slots will not think so in a few days.

Thanks
Commander
# 9
04-22-2015, 07:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwlaughingtrendy View Post
if it's any help ,I posted a link to screenshot showing exactly when the client crashes in the Breen mission "deferi dilithium " for a lot of folks .This in addition to sending in bug report

right here
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1438181&page=2

it doesn't matter if you use safe mode, dx9 ,windowed or whatever other solutions were suggested : it crashes every time .
Lt. Commander
# 10
04-22-2015, 07:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by firegod4me View Post
Not sure if it is affecting anyone else however the datachips you can pick up at the academies are not usable even if you have not gotten that accolade yet.

Yeah I know small potatoes however my bank slots will not think so in a few days.

Thanks
Head out into space and try there. I was at Klingon Academy and when I transported to Qo'noS space, I could use them again.
Closed Thread