Lt. Commander
# 1 C-Store Points Missing?
01-23-2012, 03:04 PM
I paid for 2000 C-Store points a few days ago, but today when I login to STO I found that 500 C-Store points was gone from my account. I don't remember buying anything recently, nor is there an email about a recent purchase and I cannot find a transaction log on the STO website. I tried to get support but apparently I can't because I don't have a PWE account.

What should I do?
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-23-2012, 03:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by intrinsical View Post
I paid for 2000 C-Store points a few days ago, but today when I login to STO I found that 500 C-Store points was gone from my account. I don't remember buying anything recently, nor is there an email about a recent purchase and I cannot find a transaction log on the STO website. I tried to get support but apparently I can't because I don't have a PWE account.

What should I do?
Now Email confirmation are sent out when you purchase C-Points, but there are no Email messages sent when you 'spend' C-Points, (which can be spent in-game at the Ship Vendor and Tailor among other places...) Are you sure you didn't pick up any 'extras' recently???
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-23-2012, 04:56 PM
You don't need a PWE account to submit a support ticket, use the link in my signature. You can do that or get in touch with Account & Billing Live Support (click).
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-26-2012, 08:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by intrinsical View Post

What should I do?
i bought 1000 points and somehow lost 200 of them.
i have looked for a reason and got no reply and this is the only time i have seen anyone mention this problem.

is it possible that you and i are the only people that have this problem?