Lt. Commander
# 11
01-27-2012, 11:14 AM
Oh, I'm into something great ... you wait n see .... still learning the editor and its still slow going now, but its fun and gonna be TOS flavored!
Lt. Commander
# 12
01-27-2012, 01:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darrincates View Post
Oh, I'm into something great ... you wait n see .... still learning the editor and its still slow going now, but its fun and gonna be TOS flavored!
Let me know if you need any help, or alternatively you could check out www.starbaseugc.com
Lt. Commander
# 13
01-27-2012, 07:31 PM
Probably the best TOS mission that I played had to do with the Oracle from the World is Hollow. Can someone please remind me what mission that is? I know that it was from a regular at sbugc, and it irks me that I can't remember. Was it Bazag?

Anyways, you might also like my "Slaves and Seductions." My fav review: "This reeks of TOS!"
Lt. Commander
# 14
01-28-2012, 09:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirkfat View Post
... Oracle from the World is Hollow. "Slaves and Seductions." My fav review: "This reeks of TOS!"
Super! - We'll take a break from foundry and play a bit! - Wife and I are learning foundry together .... we have all the elements in place ... just having a bit of a time with the diologe / map changes ....

Thanks for the tips on TOS flavored missions! - Darrin
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-01-2012, 09:39 AM
I think once we get some more I will put a list together on the Forums. I will try to play them this week.
Lt. Commander
# 16
02-01-2012, 10:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by James_Bailey
I think once we get some more I will put a list together on the Forums. I will try to play them this week.
Hey James! - The new TOS flavored mission that Jessica and I worked on all week is done and goes great! - I would like to invite you to play it with me or us tonight ... what do you say? - Then I want to play all the other TOS ones you have collected the names of ... we have a few written down that look like they could be good too! ... Later?
Lt. Commander
# 17
02-01-2012, 03:26 PM
Quote:
Hey James! - The new TOS flavored mission that Jessica and I worked on all week is done and goes great! - I would like to invite you to play it with me or us tonight ... what do you say? - Then I want to play all the other TOS ones you have collected the names of ... we have a few written down that look like they could be good too! ... Later?
That sounds great!! I am ready to play it! I will keep pushing to allow the TOS stuff in the Foundry.
Lt. Commander
# 18
02-02-2012, 08:17 AM
Yes! ... to make TOS flavored episodes, we're gonna need to use the TOS bundle connie bridge (and other decks/rooms that come with it ) and that's about it! - that's all we need! ...
Lt. Commander
# 19
02-02-2012, 03:54 PM
we should play your mission tonight. Once I get the new ship! lol
Lt. Commander
# 20
02-04-2012, 09:07 PM
Quote:
Yes! ... to make TOS flavored episodes, we're gonna need to use the TOS bundle connie bridge (and other decks/rooms that come with it ) and that's about it! - that's all we need! ...
Don't forget the Drozana Station assets, and the Guardian of Forever...