Lt. Commander
HUZZAH! victory for the open pvp party!

Kerrat is now ALL LEVELS MIXED! and ALSO U CAN SWITCH ZONE FREELY TO BE WITH YOUR FRIENDS!!!

stack this change up there with private pvp queues, big time thanks to those who made it happen (or broke it, whichever case may be)

KERRAT IS ALL LEVELS AND ZONE SWITCHABLE! switch your instance to find a pvp heavy zone or a mission zone, play with your friends or avoid greifing. good times....

gg
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-23-2012, 07:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmoeJoe
HUZZAH! victory for the open pvp party!

Kerrat is now ALL LEVELS MIXED! and ALSO U CAN SWITCH ZONE FREELY TO BE WITH YOUR FRIENDS!!!

stack this change up there with private pvp queues, big time thanks to those who made it happen (or broke it, whichever case may be)

KERRAT IS ALL LEVELS AND ZONE SWITCHABLE! switch your instance to find a pvp heavy zone or a mission zone, play with your friends or avoid greifing. good times....

gg
this reminds me of how it used to be. i wonder why they changed it back? -readys his gunship-
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-23-2012, 07:53 PM
Except it permits problems... One of which I ticketed last night.

The zone I was put in was very one sided 10v1 in Fed favor. Spawn camping was rampent. So I tryed the change zones, and it put me into zone #31 which is a LtCom zone.... even thou I was on an LG toon.
I had pawned several people in small ships before I realized the level discrepancy.
Needless to say there were several angry players crying "hax" and "I reported you". I didn't respond to it at first because that language is normal.
So in the end, I did a Bug report, said "sorry, it's obviously not working right."
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-23-2012, 08:54 PM
That awkward moment when your Tac/Defiant tanks 5 Commanders by only manually distributing shields... while sitting still.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-23-2012, 11:29 PM
yeah, that last post made me lol, its okay for you to do as well....

Horizon's Protection Force is here to assist YOU!

feel prey'd upon in kerrat?

call in the very best at flying drunk and hitting the wrong button. i kill my targets at least half of the time!

1-800-omfgrukiddinme

or visit us on the web at www.loosecannondefiantpilot.com

-no guarantee, but i gotta cloak, and a fire all weapons button.
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-24-2012, 03:08 AM
Are yo sure it's a new bug and we didn't just notice before as t he low levels Ker'rats were empty anyway?
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-24-2012, 04:53 AM
I find it fun, although its WAY too easy to farm Dilithium.

Played for awhile as a fed, then switched over to a klink to gank lowbies for even more dilithium rewards. No point in fighting VA level feds now anyway with the MACO shield being so ridiculous.
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-24-2012, 08:18 AM
I love the ability to change istances, though the open to all levels will be changed soon I feel as the differences in ships and capabilities at the different ranks is a wide one.
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-24-2012, 09:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kostamojen View Post
I find it fun, although its WAY too easy to farm Dilithium.
shhhhhh. Don't say that, they might change it.

It's a good place for resources though, dilthium and MK XII items that get 300k on the exchange.