Lt. Commander
I have 9 characters, and will probably make more in the future. I play them all to varying degrees.

But the prospect of buying DOFF slots for just one and not the others is highly distasteful to me, so distasteful that I can't even justify doing so. Of course, if there were account-wide DOFF slots, those I would be all over.

Think about it.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-23-2012, 11:27 PM
I agree with your point of view, as do alot others on the forums here.

But... We tried to fight this kind of "pr-char" unlocks (expeciallty for the price they want for the unlocks in question), but kinda got the middle finger...

You should expect to see more pr-char unlocks.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-24-2012, 03:16 AM
Needless to say yeah, it's one of the many unpopular moves cryptic has pulled lately. When they first mentioned per character possibilities the forums were displeased. Sadly though it's less about what the fans want.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-24-2012, 03:17 AM
Needless to say yeah, it's one of the many unpopular moves cryptic has pulled lately. When they first mentioned per character possibilities the forums were displeased. Sadly though it's less about what the fans want.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-25-2012, 03:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anazonda View Post
I agree with your point of view, as do alot others on the forums here.

But... We tried to fight this kind of "pr-char" unlocks (expeciallty for the price they want for the unlocks in question), but kinda got the middle finger...

You should expect to see more pr-char unlocks.
Unless you are a Free-to-Play individual and want to perks of Gold members.
I'm referring to the EC cap unlock which costs less than a 100 DOFF addition (of which you need 3 to max the char out, and are per char) and is an unlock for every one of your current and future characters.