Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Federation Shipyards
Login

Lt. Commander
I am making a call for people to suppose Having the Devs Disable the Nebula's Tychon Detection grid In Earth space Dock, Ds9, K7 and other social space zones.

The reason I am calling for it is People seem to spam it constantly. Not everyone can have a state of the art computer that can handle having dozens of ships suddenly linked with lines.

More then Once I have been Queued for an STF and it has Locked my STO Client up when I load the STF, And I have actually been crashed out of STO entirely as it crashes, or I am forced to shut my server down and reboot my Game Client.

Please Devs Disable the Tycheon detection Grid in the space social zones....
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-23-2012, 10:47 AM
Seems reasonable enough, I support it.

-Quiiliitiila
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-24-2012, 05:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_mane2001 View Post
I am making a call for people to suppose Having the Devs Disable the Nebula's Tychon Detection grid In Earth space Dock, Ds9, K7 and other social space zones.

The reason I am calling for it is People seem to spam it constantly. Not everyone can have a state of the art computer that can handle having dozens of ships suddenly linked with lines.

More then Once I have been Queued for an STF and it has Locked my STO Client up when I load the STF, And I have actually been crashed out of STO entirely as it crashes, or I am forced to shut my server down and reboot my Game Client.

Please Devs Disable the Tycheon detection Grid in the space social zones....
Try adjusting your video settings down some, that should help a good bit
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-24-2012, 07:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobogon
Try adjusting your video settings down some, that should help a good bit
This. My laptop I usually play on is no where near the best (not even sure it technically meets the minimum requirements), I play on lower graphics when on it, dont have any issues