Lt. Commander
Hi im a returning player to STO, I used to be a member of 3rd Fleet and later Revelation fleet (when the name was changed), i also tried to start my own fleet at one point but when i didn't work out i stopped playing, and that was about a year ago.

Anyways now im looking for a new fleet and this is what I'm looking for:
  • A welcome and Friendly Fleet!

• A fleet thats in to RP, PvE and PvP - I could try STF but as long as its not required

• Timezone - I live in GMT +1 so I would prefer if the fleet had some members from europe.

All I want to do is to make it as clear as I can in regards to what I'm looking for. Thank you for taking the time to read this.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-24-2012, 08:23 AM
Welcome back CJ.

I very well remember you. I am also back and because hardly anyone shows up here much (fleets do a couple bumps here and there) I decided to start over with the Jevonite Order. My other fleetmates left for SWOTR (whatever)

I just started it back up a couple days ago. Not much of a fleet (just me for now)

I don't know if you remember; but I led three RPs at one time on this forum; so we are going to be an RP fleet.

We are in Starfleet

We were all Cardassian; now we are Cardassian and Cardassian sympothisors.

So, if you'd like to help create something special with a say in the future direction of fleet ( I know you're experienced). Then please consider PMing me.

fleet page is under construction and I'm not a techie so without help it aint as fancy. RL is also taking me away (from spending the needed time to build the page) as I'm dealing with Army units returning 3 months early.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-24-2012, 08:50 AM
If you are over 30 years old and looking for a relaxed casual fleet that is all about the social side of the fleet and building friendships then please at the least check out our website.

We have NO rules (except for the age) NO bosses and nothing is mandatory.

We also have several very active UK players that have just started setting up a STF run. We also have all of our North American people that are playing 24/7 and don't know that they should sleep from time to time..

Tosfleet.com
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-24-2012, 02:07 PM
From what you are looking for I think the 2nd fleet ORG would be a good choice for you -> http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=203275 (or http://www.2ndfleet.org/)

If you have any questions feel free to use the contact form or private message me via the forums / in game.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-24-2012, 07:04 PM
CJ

Hope the search is going well and you are enjoying visiting the various sites.
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-25-2012, 08:38 AM
Good morning lovely CJ, hope all is well in RL and game.
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-25-2012, 10:58 AM
I think you should check out the {UFP}. Click on the siggy to visit our site. I think you'll be glad you did...and tell 'em Stormy sent ya.
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-31-2012, 04:16 AM
check us out at www.paxgaming.com if you are still looking.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-02-2012, 05:35 AM
If you're still on the lookout for a fleet, have a loot into BSC. We're Eurocentric, and an easygoing, relaxed bunch of gamers into a variety of titles.

At the moment, we aren't running any RP with the fleet, but it's something I'd like to develop a little of if we can grow in that direction.

Otherwise, we'll be running the usual fleet events, some pvp when we have a sensible array of appropriate ranks.

URL="http://www.bsc-community.com/site/"]BSC Front Page[/url]

Just head to recruitment and post up on the forum if you're interested.