Lt. Commander
# 41
01-24-2012, 12:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BClark_09
I wouldn't be asking questions if I had the answers, now would I? Nothing is "clearly obvious" since the wording in this release was poorly chosen.

And while the ship isn't a C-Store only item, Cryptic has already said that a +1 version of the ship will be in there.
They wouldn't let you do the mission at level 5, and then give you a token for completion if you're under level 50, if they weren't going to let you keep the ship. There'd be no point in giving you a token as someone level 5 couldn't get to 50 in those 4 days to use the ship.
Lt. Commander
# 42
01-24-2012, 12:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GameSpock View Post

Anyways, I look forward to the shakedown mission, at least. How many bets on something going wrong?:p
As long as there's no Patrick Duffy in a shower at the end of the mission - I'm okay with it.

^The above is an age test. If you don't get it - I pity you.
Lt. Commander
# 43
01-24-2012, 12:59 PM
Not that I think F2P players should miss out on any content.. but I do think they should have done an event for the ship before the F2P launch, as a way of making the ship a bit more special/rare for a while.

But that's a minor nitpick, I'm excited about the event and definitely excited for the new ship
Lt. Commander
# 44
01-24-2012, 01:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Body_Surfer
That isn't what I'm asking. The Blog makes it seem that Q will have different rewards each day and I want to know specifically what time the day changes for the purpose of getting ALL the stuff Q offers.
Usually that stuff is on the daily mission timer, which is usually 20 hours.
Lt. Commander
# 45
01-24-2012, 01:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GameSpock View Post
Must you be so sardonic?

I was merely hoping for a few poignant missions involving the acquisition of the flagships of the playable factions. Something new to do, in other words. Yes, I'm thrilled that we are getting new T-5 ships for free! When has this happened before?

Anyways, I look forward to the shakedown mission, at least. How many bets on something going wrong?:p
Sorry about that, my post-fu has been off lately...

Hopefully that something wrong isn't a temporal anomaly that causes us to lose a former Enterprise Captain, presumably for good...
Lt. Commander
# 46
01-24-2012, 01:05 PM
Just for clarification for those who seemed confused - this is very, very clear and is in the Blog:

Quote:
These two ships will be free to everyone during the event, regardless of level or rank. The ships require you be level 50 to fly them in combat, so characters of lower level will find an item in their inventory that they cannot use until they reach level 50. After the event, these two ships will disappear from the game for a while. We have not finalized details yet on when they will return, but we will announce the details once we have them.
Lt. Commander
# 47
01-24-2012, 01:12 PM
I wonder when new Feature Series coming?
Lt. Commander
# 48
01-24-2012, 01:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oshanee
Already announced. Starts Feb 11th.
Lt. Commander
# 49
01-24-2012, 01:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oshanee
Approx one week after the big event.
Lt. Commander
# 50
01-24-2012, 01:20 PM
So, new news of a sale? I know there was a 20% one not long ago, but it really seems odd that they haven't done a big sale for the influx of F2P people.