Lt. Commander
# 11
01-25-2012, 11:32 AM
I'll fix the windows... other things will have to wait a really long time.
Lt. Commander
# 12
01-25-2012, 11:51 AM
Logan can you have a peek at my thread about the defiant please.

http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=249999
Lt. Commander
# 13
01-25-2012, 11:55 AM
Logan, could you also please do something about the location of the torpedo launcher behind the bridge on the GX skin.. They are slight un-centered. It sticks out like a sore thumb to me.

Thank you.
Lt. Commander
# 14
01-25-2012, 12:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CapnLogan
I'll fix the windows... other things will have to wait a really long time.
Hmmm... I wonder what the Capt is working on?
Lt. Commander
# 15
01-25-2012, 12:51 PM
I can't fix those things yet. They'll have to wait. I'll fix the venture's windows now though.
Lt. Commander
# 16
01-25-2012, 01:07 PM
Heh, I read this thread title as "login" issues... which I seem to have:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...ader_error.jpg

Seems to have cleared up now though. CARRY ON.
Lt. Commander
# 17
01-25-2012, 01:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CapnLogan
I can't fix those things yet. They'll have to wait. I'll fix the venture's windows now though.
Can't fix how exactly?
Not technically able or not a priority?

If the later, let me point out that the Venture package is an additional product that people have paid extra for.
And people who pay extra for something should not have to wait an eternity for what they paid for to get fixed.
I realise that the Venture-X was an afterthought, but since its being advertised as part of the package, Cryptic has just as much responsibility to make sure it works just as well as the normal Venture skin.
Lt. Commander
# 18
01-25-2012, 01:56 PM
NX-class has asymmetrical window issues too. One side of the saucer has windows (where the docking port is) where the other doesn't.
Lt. Commander
# 19
01-25-2012, 02:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexraptor View Post
Can't fix how exactly?
Not technically able or not a priority?

If the later, let me point out that the Venture package is an additional product that people have paid extra for.
And people who pay extra for something should not have to wait an eternity for what they paid for to get fixed.
I realise that the Venture-X was an afterthought, but since its being advertised as part of the package, Cryptic has just as much responsibility to make sure it works just as well as the normal Venture skin.
I don't think Logan really is allowed to make that call. He's cheating by throwing the window fix in but the other stuff is more intensive and, ultimately, it would be on Logan's head if he works on that and ends up blowing a deadline for something actually on his schedule.

I'm not saying that you're wrong to ask for these things, alexraptor. I just don't think Logan is the one you should be asking unless he magically gets a time surplus. I think it would take Geko or D'Angelo or whoever the new EP is to prioritize some of these fixes.
Lt. Commander
# 20
01-25-2012, 06:03 PM
I think CapnLogan has me on ignore, he never responds to my threads about the Intrepid underside being wrong and looking nothing like the one on Voyager