Lt. Commander
# 21
01-25-2012, 10:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CapnLogan
I'll fix the windows... other things will have to wait a really long time.
How long is a very long time in STO terms?

We do now at least know that you are aware of the issues and that they will be fixed as soon as you have some spare-time in the company, thats good too.
Lt. Commander
# 22
01-26-2012, 12:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CapnLogan
good find i'll fixe those thanks
What is this? We complain and then you fix the problem? Bravo, more of this
Lt. Commander
# 23
01-26-2012, 12:42 AM
A Venture skin for my Nebula please Captn
Lt. Commander
# 24
01-26-2012, 02:13 AM
While you're at it; can you fix my shower too, it's been leaking something awful lately....
Lt. Commander
# 25
01-26-2012, 09:51 PM
Thread dead. Sigh.
Lt. Commander
# 26
01-27-2012, 04:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leviathan99
I don't think Logan really is allowed to make that call. He's cheating by throwing the window fix in but the other stuff is more intensive and, ultimately, it would be on Logan's head if he works on that and ends up blowing a deadline for something actually on his schedule.

I'm not saying that you're wrong to ask for these things, alexraptor. I just don't think Logan is the one you should be asking unless he magically gets a time surplus. I think it would take Geko or D'Angelo or whoever the new EP is to prioritize some of these fixes.
I realise that, which is why it should be taken higher up the foodchain.
I mean it would not take much time at all to mention at a staff meeting or something, "oh btw, some of the players are unhappy with that C-Store item X is broken, can we allocate some time to fix this?"

But I do not think it is unreasonable to expect that something I paid extra for actually works properly.

On that note, there are also several Bridges that have had their seating arrangement Broken since the launch of even Season 3 that has yet to be fixed, despite tickets filed, again stuff that people have paid extra for.
Lt. Commander
# 27
01-27-2012, 07:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexraptor View Post
I realise that, which is why it should be taken higher up the foodchain.
I mean it would not take much time at all to mention at a staff meeting or something, "oh btw, some of the players are unhappy with that C-Store item X is broken, can we allocate some time to fix this?"

But I do not think it is unreasonable to expect that something I paid extra for actually works properly.

On that note, there are also several Bridges that have had their seating arrangement Broken since the launch of even Season 3 that has yet to be fixed, despite tickets filed, again stuff that people have paid extra for.
I'd submit a bug report, start a thread on it, and if you're concerned about broken C-Store items, start a billing ticket on it regarding defective store items and a master list on the forums of them.
Lt. Commander
# 28
02-24-2012, 02:36 AM
Have we heard an estimate on the window fix? Just curious, I love the Venture saucer but the missing windows are a major pet peeve.
Lt. Commander
# 29
02-24-2012, 03:11 AM
Well, while you are on it could you PLEASE have another look at the Hegh'ta? Like restoring the "original" cannons? Making that (on that ship completly misplaced) windows optional or remove them? Making it the beauty it was at release not the shadow of itsself it is now?
Yeah, I won't stop asking that^^
Lt. Commander
# 30
04-02-2012, 06:16 PM
Could we please have some information on the missing windows? It's not like asking for a full model rebuild or anything.