Lt. Commander
# 1 Top 5 Vehicles
01-24-2012, 03:56 PM
Just thought I'd share this list from 'That Scifi Guy' of his top 5 best and worst scifi vehicles.

Star Trek is on one of the lists, and Star Wars is on the other list.

I think I may take issue with his BTTF entry though.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-24-2012, 06:14 PM
I was kind kind of expecting Star Trek to be on the "worst" list unless the random ship he reviewed was the defiant. Turns out I was correct, although I won't spoil it by saying which part of that is correct. Also is it just me or does he look a bit like Zach Weiner?
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-24-2012, 07:41 PM
Only 15 seconds in and I take offense to his implication that the Ecto-1 was nonfunctional. It had all kinds of scanners, one of the cartoon series rebuilds of it had a giant proton pack on the roof, and the 1b had that and a super trap on the roof designed to capture gods.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-24-2012, 08:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hevach View Post
Only 15 seconds in and I take offense to his implication that the Ecto-1 was nonfunctional. It had all kinds of scanners, one of the cartoon series rebuilds of it had a giant proton pack on the roof, and the 1b had that and a super trap on the roof designed to capture gods.
Yeah, but they never actually use it in the movies, and I can't remember it being used in the cartoon either. Only in the games was any of that stuff really used much, and I don't think those are counted.