Lt. Commander
# 1 My Name is LightningPrimo
01-25-2012, 06:10 AM
Hello my name is LightningPrimo
I am 21 years old getting 22 on 7th of August
my in-game character's name is Salacnar

I am following a IT-study (we call it ICT here in Holland) so i can know more about PC's and Server stuff
My Hobby's are of course the PC and Gaming
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-25-2012, 06:14 AM
Slim Shady?
Ok I got nothing...

You want an introduction?
I'm the one and true cookie. *throws puppies and confetti* OBEY!
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-25-2012, 06:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chat
You want an introduction?
I'm the one and true cookie. *throws puppies and confetti* OBEY!
LOL Hi there
Lt. Commander
# 4 ummmm
01-25-2012, 06:19 AM
Im not certain, but isnt this against the terms and conditions?

If not,

Then my name is Miguel "Castogere" Sanchez and I run an adult novelty store specializing in brutal love from the faint of heart crowd (mostly leather and things that make you say Owww that hurts so good)

Im currently a 84 yr old woman trapped in a mans body (that may change next week) and I enjoy bungee jumping in war zones for the added sense of adventure. I went to school for Fast food culinary delights and ended up getting a degree in lack of motivation.

I'm orginally from america, but I work in outter space.

I also train rejected and morally depressed muppets unemployed from sesame street on how to get a job as a Dell computer customer service phone rep.

Hows that?
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-25-2012, 06:26 AM
Comment Deleted for own reasons
Lt. Commander
# 6 Ya see
01-25-2012, 06:43 AM
Has nothing to do with being nice friend, it has more to do with the fact that:

A) you posted this in 10F a notoriously noteworthy place for tomfoolery
B) This is an open forum and sharing personal info isn't really what most of want to do, if this was the case my user handle woudn't be Castogere. That and giving out personal info on the net in such a venue can get you hacked.
C) we're not being unfriendly mind you, just what we do here at 10F.....I know it's obnoxious

Still choice B is your best bet why you wont get any takers on your request.

That and while we may play together.....we all don't really know each other that well. It is a place for friends I agree.....but this is a online gaming community. And whilst the forums can be scoured without logging in...you probably wont see many people post personal info about them in such detail.

Might I suggest another option if getting to know your fellow 10F's is your goal?

Click the 10F link on my sig.....its a start. We like slow relationships.....we're all pretty jaded....
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-25-2012, 06:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LightningPrimo View Post
LOL Hi there
Hello indeed.

I work in a kitchen. It's at a home for the elderly... I think... Well it's mostly old people eating here and I know the apartments in the building is for old people.
I got my own personal driver and I can speak 3 languages(4 if you count Danish but I don't).
And I recently got 7 piercings. 5 in right(apparently I mistake left and right often.) and 2 in the left.
In addition I got bored with having skulls hanging in my hair and switched over to nuts.

... The only lie here is that I kinda do count Danish as a legitimate language but I would never admit it.

Oh and Castogere is generally hircine. (Not in a Skyrim way) :p
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-25-2012, 06:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chat
Hello indeed.

I work in a kitchen. It's at a home for the elderly... I think... Well it's mostly old people eating here and I know the apartments in the building is for old people.
I got my own personal driver and I can speak 3 languages(4 if you count Danish but I don't).
And I recently got 7 piercings. 5 in right(apparently I mistake left and right often.) and 2 in the left.
In addition I got bored with having skulls hanging in my hair and switched over to nuts.

... The only lie here is that I kinda do count Danish as a legitimate language but I would never admit it.

Oh and Castogere is generally hircine. (Not in a Skyrim way) :p
And did you by any chance play a game called Exteel before?
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-25-2012, 06:53 AM
I am sorry for my misguiding post and sometimes bad englisch i have edited my first post so it no longer show my real name and other stuff

also i am sorry for my weird comment against you Castogere
Lt. Commander
# 10
01-25-2012, 06:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ainu
And did you by any chance play a game called Exteel before?
Maybe... When the launcher didn't hate me so much.