Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 11
01-25-2012, 06:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LightningPrimo View Post
I am sorry for my misguiding post and sometimes bad englisch i have edited my first post so it no longer show my real name and other stuff

also i am sorry for my weird comment against you Castogere
No worries brother, we want to make you feel welcome.....just understand its in our own way.

If your not having fun, what fun are ya?

I currently have 3 kids, a 2nd wife, and I enjoy handcuffing the locals for blatant stupidity when they feel the need to do the wrong thing. I work graveyard shifts and keep weird hours.

I enjoy physics and philosophy.....and if you got a love for Star Trek.......we're all here for ya.

Now....ahem.....Chat....if I may bite one of your cookies.......
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 12
01-25-2012, 06:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by castogere View Post
Now....ahem.....Chat....if I may bite one of your cookies.......
Oh I'm sorry but hircine people don't eat cookies.
They eat cans and grass.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 13
01-25-2012, 06:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chat
Oh I'm sorry but hircine people don't eat cookies.
They eat cans and grass.
I am not a goat.......Im a undersized yeti...and I don't eat cans......but grass is pretty tasty
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 14
01-25-2012, 06:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by castogere View Post
I am not a goat.......Im a undersized yeti...and I don't eat cans......but grass is pretty tasty
Too bad. A goat would have been given a slice of carrotcake.
This time I lined the mold with coconut shavings. And I'll even make a *oh my goodness the profanity that could have been here* carrot rose to put on the glazing!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 15
01-25-2012, 06:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chat
Maybe... When the launcher didn't hate me so much.
Maybe it would have been better for me to ask, "Were you on the Exteel forums a lot?" instead. Those avatars...
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 16
01-25-2012, 06:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ainu
Maybe it would have been better for me to ask, "Were you on the Exteel forums a lot?" instead. Those avatars...
In my defense I regret nothing. *streaks down the street*


...
Indeed I was. I do miss that game. The NCSoft launcher was downright hateful towards me and the best support could say "Have you installed the correct fonts?".
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 17
01-25-2012, 06:34 AM
did you guys heard about TERA (A MMO-game)
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 18
01-25-2012, 06:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chat
In my defense I regret nothing. *streaks down the street*


...
Indeed I was. I do miss that game. The NCSoft launcher was downright hateful towards me and the best support could say "Have you installed the correct fonts?".
I don't think 'regret nothing' is a defense at all.

lol@Darxio's video. I think I'd seen that before actually, but I was just thinking how I missed that SchoolBus.

Anyway, it's nice to still see you around and being...Chat. :p

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightningPrimo View Post
did you guys heard about TERA (A MMO-game)
Bleh, the Non-Asian versions were modified and censored, so I lost interest in it.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 19
01-25-2012, 06:45 AM
I'm hort. It's been 3 days since I was last horribly killed and someone pushed my respawn button. I'm currently in hiding.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 20
01-25-2012, 07:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hort_wort View Post
I'm hort. It's been 3 days since I was last horribly killed and someone pushed my respawn button. I'm currently in hiding.
Welcome back from hiding
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:53 PM.