Lt. Commander
Hi,

after finally getting my account fixed I can finally look for that fleet.

I've looked at the search fleet feature but that is like finding a Cardasian in the dark. Impossible.

Anyway...

What I'm looking for:

A Fleet that RP's. But are not too strict on RP-ing all the time.
if they have a website thats nice, but not a requirement.
Please no mandatory forum RP. i loath that. (mostly the waiting for response)

What you'll be getting:

A fairly good RP-er. All though I'm not as up to date on all the rules of Acquisition. I can get by fairly well.
I'm fairly active, playing every day if i can. (Thursdays can be hard because of rl stuff)

So reply or pm or send me a mail Vee@Velena
I'm a f2p-er but i hope nobody holds that against me.
Questions also in pm or mail please. or if I'm on send me a tell.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-25-2012, 11:06 AM
Welcoem to STO, feel free to check out the 2nd fleet ORG -> http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=203275
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-25-2012, 11:28 AM
Oh! My ferengi needs to meet your ferengi!
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-25-2012, 06:38 PM
Did Someone say Find a Cardassian in the Dark???

My Ferengi friend, welcome back to STO. The Jevonite Order is reestablished and actively seeking new members. I won't say we're the best, there are a multitude of great fleets out there.

It depends on what fits you the best.

The Jevonite Order is a fleet which seeks the independence of Cardassia.

We fly within Starfleet and members are either Cardassian OR other species which support a free and independent Cardassia.

We are well known on the forums for running outstanding RPs and support players with creating character Bios and stories.

We are PvP, PvE, and RP balanced and do not force members to participate in aspects that interest you. This game is for Your enjoyment and noone has the right to force you into something you don't want.

We don't have uniform requirements

We do have ranks; however the main purpose is to help coordinate group efforts in the various missions.

Remember though...I'm it for now and am trying to rebuild a fleet which defected to Star Wars due to Cardassians not being playable. A few former fleet members joined other fleets during the extended absence and I won't try to test their loyalties with other great fleets. You would be helping to build something new and special. This is not for everyone and I understand that.

So, I will invite you to view the fleet page (the best an old man with no skills can do) and consider it.

In 2009 I actually had a Ferengi character named Garrett G-Man. He had an afro, Gold chains, Elevator shoes, eye glasses with sparkly trim, and 6 female midgets. His avatar was the G-Man and the Mini Gs. Too bad that there are no afros and Ferengi don't get hair in the STO game.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-26-2012, 01:06 PM
i will look at your websites and let you know if I'm interested.
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-31-2012, 04:15 AM
we have a lot of females and ferengi in our fleet - check out www.paxgaming.com