Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 21
01-29-2012, 07:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveAngelis
I am trying out a mine escort and it is actually not that bad. At least not as bad as I thought.
I specced mines for my carrier once and it was pretty funky
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 22 I have a few
01-29-2012, 08:25 AM
1.) Abandon ship - have never slotted it ever.
2.) Fleet support - whats the point when your hull is 25% or less and you about to die anyway and the ship just de-spawns.
3.) Boarding party ...

And my favourite of all time, wait for it:

KLINGON HONOR GUARD Mask Energy Signature - I mean really, come-on you're kidding right???
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 23
01-29-2012, 08:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drkfrontiers
2.) Fleet support - whats the point when your hull is 25% or less and you about to die anyway and the ship just de-spawns.
:
That ship sticks around after you've died... and sometimes you spawn Dreadnoughts that are capable of one-shotting through shields.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 24
01-29-2012, 10:48 AM
Reverse shield polarity 3! Its like the same as 1.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 25
01-29-2012, 03:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luepert View Post
Reverse shield polarity 3! Its like the same as 1.

Used to be now its longer duration and more like Old RSP 12 sec uptime.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 26
01-29-2012, 03:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drkfrontiers

KLINGON HONOR GUARD Mask Energy Signature - I mean really, come-on you're kidding right???
Talk about a big FU to the cloaking klingons. They should call the set The Klingon ORLY set
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 27
01-31-2012, 08:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mvs5191 View Post
That ship sticks around after you've died... and sometimes you spawn Dreadnoughts that are capable of one-shotting through shields.
Well in that case the Klingons are B-r-o-'-K-e-n ...

Still waiting to the day to see a Negh'var. All I see is a BOP and it despawns 2 secs later. I know because its about that time I am throwing my chair at the monitor . I swear it has a bumper sticker that reads, "Smile, we come in peace!"
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 28
01-31-2012, 02:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by linkdown View Post
Viral Matrix,
Curious about the logic of this. I often run it in my Lt. Comm. Sci slot on my MVAM for PVP in Kerrat. It doesn't last long, but a 4-5 second disable on a fleeing ship is more than enough time to kill someone before they can escape. Is there some deficiency or counter that I am not aware of?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 29
01-31-2012, 03:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drkfrontiers

And my favourite of all time, wait for it:

KLINGON HONOR GUARD Mask Energy Signature - I mean really, come-on you're kidding right???
LOL yeah ^^ THis !!. i just couldnt believe it could possibly be that stupid.I thought that i must be doing something wrong...

Some 3d level Versions are just plain useless as they dont offer any significant advantage over lower versions like Jam Sensors 3 (and no its not a useless skill per se imo)
Tractor Beam 3

The Commander Tactical Mine spread. ( cant remember the name ..)
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 30
01-31-2012, 03:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantheras View Post

The Commander Tactical Mine spread. ( cant remember the name ..)

O h you mean Dispersal Spam Pattern Delta :p
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:55 PM.