Lt. Commander
# 11
02-02-2012, 10:46 PM
The box I got ingame said "ensing universal & +5 all sub-systems" which made me switch everything from my sov to the ody. I assume either the box description is old or the ship bugged.
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-03-2012, 02:10 AM
Wish these stats where what we actually got. The ship you test fly had two universal slots, rechargable batteries, a special console, and the + to shields and systems. The ship we got for doing the shakedown mission seems to just be a skin of the new ship with all of the advantages removed since we only get one universal slot, no rechargable batteries, no console, and no other benefits. Also seems that talk of support craft and sauser seperation where also not true.

I have been playing this game since the beta and am a lifetime subscriber and am upset that we where promissed such a fine ship and wound up with what equals a new ship skin. It is not even the same as what we fly in the mission to aquire the ship which is just odd. Is like taking a lincoln for a test ride and leaving the lot in a yugo.

I hope they fix this so that it is the ship that was promissed to the community and not another cstore cash grab if we want the better (or as promissed) ship that we where all expecting to get.

Lt. Commander
# 13
02-03-2012, 05:36 AM
I've tested the Odysee class today in a Borg Red Alert. Although she looks a little ugly, the universal Lt.Cmdr. BOFF is great. Used it with a science officer, same for the ensign - that's great. Previously I flew the Sovereign, looks much better, but the engineers are nothing compared to science.
The Odysee is much more universal usable than any other ship, take engineers, you get a classical cruiser, take tactical officers, you get an offensive cruiser or with science, you have the crowd control combined with heavy armor.
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-03-2012, 06:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by P-A-T-H-F-I-N-D-E-R
BAH. Federation has always said they do not build warships. Do you admit that to be a lie?
Yeah, they really stick that principle a little too well, good thing they aren't at war with pretty much everything else in the galaxy....oh wait...