Lt. Commander
# 11
01-26-2012, 01:09 AM
You mean we get patch notes this time? Unlike the last two patches that changed stuff without patch notes
Lt. Commander
# 12
01-26-2012, 01:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pottsey
You mean we get patch notes this time? Unlike the last two patches that changed stuff without patch notes
It was commented the reason for that was because it was a back end change to the server, but it still required a small client update so the versions of the client and server matched . Nothing else was done.
Lt. Commander
# 13
01-26-2012, 01:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Askray View Post
It was commented the reason for that was because it was a back end change to the server, but it still required a small client update so the versions of the client and server matched . Nothing else was done.
If nothing was done why did Target Subsystem shields change? Why did the Breen set stop boosting projectile damage? What else changed?
Lt. Commander
# 14
01-26-2012, 02:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Askray View Post
That was my thought (but if they did just like put in the thread SUPER SUPER SPOILERS!!!!) And let us that wanna be spoiled take a peekie :p
My suspicion is that they contain a fix for an exploit and they don't want everyone rushing to use it before the patch.
Lt. Commander
# 15
01-26-2012, 03:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyHappyJoyJoy View Post
Patch notes are being posted an hour after the patch instead of the night before? That's... unusual.
Stop complaining.
Lt. Commander
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cursix
Perhaps the patch notes contain spoilers?
Or maybe Cryptic has an understanding at last that there are guys who have !! 20+ !! prototype borg salvage in their inventory but never received any prototype tech and they add an option to exchange those (atm) usless stuff to something useful.
God... at least my shuttle is now fully equipped with MK XII Borg weapons dont think thats intended?

Well but if thats the reason some would NOT sell the salvage for dilthium before the patch which seems to be the only use of salvage atm.
Lt. Commander
# 17 Down Time of Shard
01-26-2012, 04:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2CrypticOps
We will be bringing down the shard on Thursday, January 26th from 7:00AM to 9:00AM PST (1500 to 1700 UTC) in order to perform maintenance and apply a new patch. We will provide an update once the maintenance has been completed.
Couldn't help but notice that when I tried to log on earlier this morning (645AM EST) the shard was down. Checked here to see if it was known why and I find it is going to be shut down again today! (10-11AM EST)

Really this doesn't appear as a good thing and leads one to start wondering when it is going down and we find out your starting over and we have lost everything. I hope to avoid this from happening your protecting your customers with back ups??? Getting nervous about this guys!
Lt. Commander
# 18
01-26-2012, 07:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Howtok
Or maybe Cryptic has an understanding at last that there are guys who have !! 20+ !! prototype borg salvage in their inventory but never received any prototype tech and they add an option to exchange those (atm) usless stuff to something useful.
God... at least my shuttle is now fully equipped with MK XII Borg weapons dont think thats intended?

Well but if thats the reason some would NOT sell the salvage for dilthium before the patch which seems to be the only use of salvage atm.
i so wish they would do that i have 2 prototype borg salvage i can do anything with
Lt. Commander
# 19
01-26-2012, 07:19 AM
Stop complaining. TY Cryptic staff for all your hard work. Beers are on me.....well not literally, I'll buy....
Lt. Commander
# 20
01-26-2012, 07:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FiremedicNEO View Post
i so wish they would do that i have 2 prototype borg salvage i can do anything with
I doubt it would be that easy if Cryptic would ever do it.
I reckon regarding to the rarity of the tech drops that it will be a 10:1 or 5:1 trade not a 1:1.
Closed Thread