Lt. Commander
# 11
01-27-2012, 05:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by saber404
This is frustrating! everytime I think I've solved the problem I hit a brick wall called reality. My STO's servers are not to blame, and obviously they are not because other players can play fine, then my ISP is to blame and if my last ditch effort does not work then I guess I just won't be playing STO again without suffering from connection issues. I like STO, I like casually logging on playing for a bit then logging off after I've had my fun. The game could be better if, frankly, the makers of EVE made it (because the ships would be scaled to realistic sizes, but the game is satisfactory for casual type gamers and me.

One of two things will happen in the morning around 7am (-5 UTC Eastern USA). Either I will vent my everlasting frustration of the failure of my last idea OR I will post a celebration post and thank everyone here for their help no matter how little it was. Wish me luck.

FAILURE! Good bye all.
I was having some annoy but not big deal server time out and occasion disconnects. I end up changing some setting on my router and it fix this for me. Problem is I am not 100% sure what they are and I will not be able to check to later today. In about 9 hours or so.