Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1 Cryptic +1
01-26-2012, 08:53 AM
After an amazing F2P launch, with no server issues at all from what I've seen, not even slow down in loading. It is time to Google +1 Cryptics website and STO site.

Come on folks, do it now.

Do you remember when they use to release a new episode, I think the Reman ones were pretty bad, the server struggled like crazy and we got booted from the game during the new episode we had waited long for. That was just a new mission to play! I cancelled my sub for a short time until the game was more stable. It appears to be more than just more stable.

I swear my loading screens are quicker now than what they used to be, Virgin have not even upgraded my broadband in the National free upgrade yet that happens in February.

We got a bunch of good freebies on the run up to F2P, purple doffs, C-Store ships both Fed and KDF sides. Yet very little thanks on the forums, just a lot of the usual complaining from players thinking about the game from their own point of view, guilty myself at times. Sometimes I want things now, like yesterday and I've not always been impressed with decisions but I also know it's impossible to make everyone happy.

Whatever the past, the last 2-3 months have been amazingly professional. Like a team of developers no longer pushed too hard or not being messed around so much. I don't know the reasons, I bet plenty people can speculate but probably no nothing. The situation now, is what we wished was here a long time ago but it is here now so lets enjoy it I say and support the game.

I think now is the time for STO fans to thank Cryptic.

Google +1
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
01-26-2012, 08:55 AM
I won't do it because of this thread. Someone jumping up and down telling me to do it is the fastest way for me to NOT do it.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
01-26-2012, 09:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Storm-Strike
I won't do it because of this thread. Someone jumping up and down telling me to do it is the fastest way for me to NOT do it.
What if someone said don't push the big red button?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
01-26-2012, 09:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Storm-Strike
I won't do it because of this thread. Someone jumping up and down telling me to do it is the fastest way for me to NOT do it.
Reverse psychology at its worse, what are you like 5 years old?

I would seriously hate to be your boss, or your teacher or your Dad!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
01-26-2012, 09:36 AM
Oh and I was not actually meaning go +1 it, it's just a new online phrase.

But obviously your point is made, you only came into the forum to find the negative threads and positive ones like this are still a chance to be wide.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
01-26-2012, 09:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zypher2011
Reverse psychology at its worse, what are you like 5 years old?

I would seriously hate to be your boss, or your teacher or your Dad!
All of those people make more than you. Well maybe not teacher.

And too bad but if I don't want to do a +1 for Cryptic, nothing you say or do -- including trying to get personal and failing -- will change it.

There were many things not smooth about the launch btw so it's your opinion. You are entitled to one but doesn't mean it's shared by everyone.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
01-26-2012, 09:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zypher2011
Oh and I was not actually meaning go +1 it, it's just a new online phrase.

But obviously your point is made, you only came into the forum to find the negative threads and positive ones like this are still a chance to be wide.
chance to be wide? Like in his arms wide?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
01-26-2012, 09:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zypher2011 View Post
I think now is the time for STO fans to thank Cryptic.
Oh... you said it's time for STO fans to thank Cryptic... I see!

Well I guess I'm not a STO-fan then because I don't yet see any reason to thank Cryptic. They haven't given me anything to thank them for since their last Featured Episode.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
01-26-2012, 10:52 AM
I can do without hearing propaganda like this. I hope you're being sarcastic, cause if you're not you clearly haven't been paying attention lately.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:08 AM.