Lt. Commander
# 21
01-26-2012, 02:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commodore Shrvk
Wow, again not too happy with the turn rate but this ship is far more slanted to tac and engineering a little light for science officers. However, turn rate aside, this is a far superior set-up to the Fed version. Which is shocking as I would have expected Cryptic to make them very similar. Can I get this on the Fed-side???
Once again the Klingons get the better of the 2 ships. Ever since the new bulk of ships to come out the klingons have gotten the best in every tier. At Cmdr they get their quad cannons, feds got that crappy point defense system, captain: klinks got a jump console. feds get their quad cannons. Now they get a tactical heavy console ship with 1500 more hull points than the Fed side.

2 things: this is obviously retribution for giving the Feds everything early on. And it is also a lack luster and very obvious attempt to distract klingon players from the serious content drout that always has been promised to be resolved but all they manage to do is change where you start out.
Lt. Commander
# 22
01-26-2012, 02:30 PM
Holy *crap*....please make that a background. Please? Pretty please?????
Lt. Commander
# 23
01-26-2012, 02:31 PM
I was only a vor'cha but bigger deal but, wow this is just above and beyond my expectations. My goodness, this ship is a beast.
Lt. Commander
# 24
01-26-2012, 02:34 PM
Now the page says it requires Vice Admiral rank
Lt. Commander
# 25
01-26-2012, 02:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RamblinWreck View Post
Once again the Klingons get the better of the 2 ships. Ever since the new bulk of ships to come out the klingons have gotten the best in every tier. At Cmdr they get their quad cannons, feds got that crappy point defense system, captain: klinks got a jump console. feds get their quad cannons. Now they get a tactical heavy console ship with 1500 more hull points than the Fed side.

2 things: this is obviously retribution for giving the Feds everything early on. And it is also a lack luster and very obvious attempt to distract klingon players from the serious content drout that always has been promised to be resolved but all they manage to do is change where you start out.
So from them giving us 2 awesome new FREE ships one for each faction you have to make something dark and bad out of it. I dont get why you cant just be happy.
Lt. Commander
# 26
01-26-2012, 02:35 PM
Wow! This really is an impressive ship!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic_One View Post
That would make an awesome desktop.
I agree, can we please have a hi-res version of this shot? Captain Logan did an amazing job on this one!
Lt. Commander
# 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic_One View Post
I'm worried every time this ship misses it will destroy a planet.
Coffee on keyboard! That was SO funny!
Lt. Commander
# 28
Oh yes, please make that a wallpaper size that is one AWESOME looking klingon ship! And quite the beast to boot!
Lt. Commander
# 29
I am so very happy that this ship is exactly what I wanted for my KDF engineer!
*wipes tears from eyes*
Thank you, Cryptic. Thank you... lol.
Lt. Commander
# 30
01-26-2012, 02:37 PM
Nice. My KDF characters are salivating at the thought.