Lt. Commander
# 31
01-26-2012, 02:39 PM
One thing is for sure:

I won't bother with PvP if the flagships go live in their proposed configurations. FOUR tac consoles, +15 weapon power and a cloak........

(Want to make me happy? Don't nerf the klink ship; give the fed one the exact same stats.)
Lt. Commander
# 32
01-26-2012, 02:41 PM
I DEFINITELY won't be using dual cannons on it though.
Lt. Commander
# 33
01-26-2012, 02:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GameSpock View Post
One thing is for sure:

I won't bother with PvP if the flagships go live in their proposed configurations. FOUR tac consoles, +15 weapon power and a cloak........

(Want to make me happy? Don't nerf the klink ship; give the fed one the exact same stats.)
Soooo True.

AT the very least let me put my already gained (Purchased) Cloak and Saucer sep modules in the fed ship. AND make it 3-3-3 or 4-2-3... Otherwise it's just gonna be the Klingon Flagship roflstomping the Federation's Flagship.
Lt. Commander
# 34
01-26-2012, 02:44 PM
Ship looks really sweet from that angle but is there a profile pic? I'd like to see if that hammerhead hangs lower than the rest of the ship or if it is more centralize. Either way, looks like a real beast. Newest PvP event: Odyssey v Bortas.
Lt. Commander
# 35
01-26-2012, 02:45 PM
I am about to read this... Everything in my life has been nothing up until this point. *Drum rolls*
Lt. Commander
# 36
01-26-2012, 02:47 PM
KDF usually griefing about feds got beater thing, now UFP griefing about new Klik toy.
I playing for bout sides and I love both of this ship already.

Of coarse i em really hapy for KDF because this ship is THE KLINGON SHIP
And I want to thenk to that dude who make model of Bortas EPIC JOB

love and pace
Lt. Commander
# 37
01-26-2012, 02:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic_One View Post
I'm worried every time this ship misses it will destroy a planet.
LOL, good one, and oh so true!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Revo
Quote:
Originally Posted by olopboy View Post
Shame with that turn ratio you won't be able to bring the cannons in line for a second shot.
the first shot will be quite sufficient.
No doubt... Imagine the surprise attack a coordinated alpha strike a team of these ships could unleash! Decloak fire multiple Gravity Wells, Torpedo Spreads, and Cannon Scatter Volleys... >shudder<
Lt. Commander
# 38
01-26-2012, 02:49 PM
I love it... They really did a good job with this ship both cosmetically and stats It gives that battle cruiser feel with those consoles and the layout. I can't wait next week to get this ship My collection of KDF characters will be so pleased

Also if this ship is setup with inertia like the Negh Var turning won't be a problem since its more sling shot manuevaring than turning. Which once you master this type of piloting technique it turns just as well as any other ship.
Lt. Commander
# 39
01-26-2012, 02:49 PM
Aaaah, now this I want
Lt. Commander
# 40
01-26-2012, 02:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RamblinWreck View Post
Once again the Klingons get the better of the 2 ships. Ever since the new bulk of ships to come out the klingons have gotten the best in every tier. At Cmdr they get their quad cannons, feds got that crappy point defense system, captain: klinks got a jump console. feds get their quad cannons. Now they get a tactical heavy console ship with 1500 more hull points than the Fed side.

2 things: this is obviously retribution for giving the Feds everything early on. And it is also a lack luster and very obvious attempt to distract klingon players from the serious content drout that always has been promised to be resolved but all they manage to do is change where you start out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Floridaguy74656 View Post
So from them giving us 2 awesome new FREE ships one for each faction you have to make something dark and bad out of it. I dont get why you cant just be happy.
Some people will never be happy Floridaguy. Never. You could give them free cake and they'd complain about the lack of ice cream.

I think both ships look awesome in both a layout and looks manner. Good work.