Lt. Commander
i just bought 1,000 points i got the thank you! screen and everything (i had 12 before), but in game it never showed up it says i have my old 12, so i look back at my account on the website and it no longer says i have 1000 but 12 just like in game i didnt buy anything because in game it never ever said i had 1000 points

whenever i do these microtransactions or whatever theyre called i immediately delete my billing information after the purchase... think that could of done something?
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-30-2012, 09:14 AM
well i tried checking my email to see if i got a confirmation, and apparently the yahoo account i used for star trek online deactivated a long time ago , and i just check my account and it said no purchases were made... i dont get

i was reading in faq that perfect world asks a confirmation questionnaire on first time transactions before its actually billed, maybe this is what happened? i bought the points and the questionable got sent to my old yahoo account?
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-30-2012, 10:08 PM
Once you have purchased 1000 ZEN you have to transfer the funds to your STO account, for 800 c-points.