Lt. Commander
# 1 Cryptic Points to dilithium?
01-26-2012, 12:58 PM
Is there a way to convert Cryptic Points to dilithium? If not there really needs to be.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-26-2012, 01:01 PM
Yes, you can sell Dlithium or sell Cryptic Points on the Dilithium Exchange. You can access the Dilithium Exchange via the down arrow on the bottom of your in-game mini-map: the same place you go to get onto the bridge. From there you can sell either Dilithium or Cryptic points for the other.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-26-2012, 01:03 PM
Hey thanks! Ive been playing Star Trek online for over a month now and I cant believe I never noticed that!
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-26-2012, 01:05 PM
Yeah, it's a sneaky little bugger. Because it's called the Dilithium Exchange many think you do it at the Exchange at a base.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-26-2012, 06:12 PM
I've wanted to to the opposite. exchange Dilithium for C points,. When do they credit them after selling them? I have yet to find a topic that covers this. But I haven't been in the dev blogs yet. I plan to check there as well.
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-26-2012, 07:10 PM
I've not bought C-points via the Dilithium Exchange, but I believe they follow a similar method to selling - the C-points are "banked" on the exchange until you press the button to withdraw them, at which point they're credited to your C-store account. I could be wrong.
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-27-2012, 09:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kant_Lavar
I've not bought C-points via the Dilithium Exchange, but I believe they follow a similar method to selling - the C-points are "banked" on the exchange until you press the button to withdraw them, at which point they're credited to your C-store account. I could be wrong.
Wait, how's that work exactly?
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-27-2012, 09:36 AM
If you purchase Dilithium with CP the Dilithium is banked on the right-hand side of the screen and needs to be withdrawn by clicking the Withdraw button.

If you purchase CPs with Dilithium the CPs are also banked on the right-hand side of the screen and also needs to be withdrawn by clicking the Withdraw button.
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-27-2012, 09:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic_One View Post
If you purchase CPs with Dilithium the CPs are also banked on the right-hand side of the screen and also needs to be withdrawn by clicking the Withdraw button.
Ahhhhhhh. Ok. I didn't see that part. I also made the noob mistake of thinking the Dilithium Exchange took place on the actual exchange. Luckily I saw the tab when I got frazzled and decided I'd take a moment to visit my bridge instead.

Buttons > me