Lt. Commander
# 11
01-30-2012, 09:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumerboy View Post
That isn't what I said at all. I said I Do not know what I'm doing past next week. I know that my lead, and producer know. But there's no great for me to know. I'm handed a task, and I'm pretty much heads down on that. When it's done, I let them know, and they hand me another. There is a greater plan, and a schedule that goes on for weeks. I could check it out if I wanted to, but I don't see the point.

I'm working on X now, I'll worry about Y when I get to Y.
Welcome to Star Trek Online, where everyone will twist your words and take them out of context.
Lt. Commander
# 12
01-30-2012, 10:30 AM
Great podcast, really enjoyed it.

Quote:
That isn't what I said at all. I said I Do not know what I'm doing past next week. I know that my lead, and producer know. But there's no great for me to know. I'm handed a task, and I'm pretty much heads down on that. When it's done, I let them know, and they hand me another. There is a greater plan, and a schedule that goes on for weeks. I could check it out if I wanted to, but I don't see the point.

Yes, that's how I understood your comment too (that you didn't know, but that others did). It's a shame if anyone read it any other way, but I could kind of see how they possibly might... I suppose. I think it's been clear for a while now that Stephen's style of management is to think long term, and he tries to make the plans realistic ones. It makes perfect sense, that as you are new, you are just working week to week for the moment, and I guess that probably helps you focus completely on the task in hand.

Thanks again for doing the interview.
Lt. Commander
# 13
01-30-2012, 11:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueamdgamer View Post
And speaking of interiors when we getting the Defiant interior that was leaked out ?
It wasn't leaked, they allowed it to be shown

And, I think we should be getting the defiant interior around the same time as the FE, at least that was the plan back in 2011. things can change.
Lt. Commander
# 14
01-30-2012, 12:10 PM
Quote:

Thats how do'ers work, we do, we don't plan, we just do.