Lt. Commander
# 11
01-27-2012, 05:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by USS-Tiberius
Best thing is its PVE spec It just happens to work as pvp too
There really is no difference. PvP was an afterthought. Gear loadouts are subjective.

And yes, i guess that's what you were saying. But I've decided to speak my mind now we have a new group of uberfhurers to control us.
Lt. Commander
# 12
01-27-2012, 06:51 PM
Quote:
Best thing is its PVE spec It just happens to work as pvp too
Nah. Most people seem to think PvE spec is all about boring your enemy to death.
Lt. Commander
# 13
01-28-2012, 05:58 AM
Quote:
Ok iv been feeling a little bad about this and wanted to see what you all thought. I decided to start my sci captain and got to lvl 5-6 and then thought I think il pvp a little. So I began pvping with whites and greens and realised that all this constitution and other pay to win / prem ships were kicking my butt in the miranda.

So I got annoyed and shall we say I went a little over kill on beefing up my newb Miranda. I sent via my VA Tact Captain main every best Mk 2 for ground and space pvp, every single weapon, shields, deflector everything. Then I maxed out best boff skills, stuck dual heavy cannons on my miranda with a turret on the back, mixed in with a dose of best mk 2 quantem torps.

So you think thats enough right? Well....im ashamed to say no. I then got 40 odd shield batterys and 20 odd plasma torpedo launcher platforms. Then set my boff skills to high yield and nothing but heals for shield and hull.

Well as you can imagine I didn't have anymore problems killing the pay to win / premium ships and my damage was 100k higher than anyone else's and my heals were 10k higher than anyone else's. I never died and we always won. lol

Then for ground I have myself the best shield, best mk 2 weapon, kits, even went for the tribbles and as you can guess with consumables aswell I did very well after that.

So should I feel bad? I probably should.

Poor newbs.

Actually, your the FNG as it seems this is your first time twinking. People have been doing it for years. Feel bad? Nahhh. Feel stupid for thinkin you found something new? Priceless.

Go to WoW, go into the level 20 Battlegrounds and tell me what you see. Here's a hint, level 19 undead rogues with grape gear 'pwning nooobs' and LOLZing when they cry.

Hell, go do it in **** in RVR, you would probably have more fun.
Lt. Commander
# 14
01-28-2012, 09:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by optyk View Post
Actually, your the FNG as it seems this is your first time twinking. People have been doing it for years. Feel bad? Nahhh. Feel stupid for thinkin you found something new? Priceless.

Go to WoW, go into the level 20 Battlegrounds and tell me what you see. Here's a hint, level 19 undead rogues with grape gear 'pwning nooobs' and LOLZing when they cry.

Hell, go do it in **** in RVR, you would probably have more fun.
Quite a few assumptions there, did I think it was a new concept? No, I play eve online now for 6+years the mother of sandbox games, 1000vs1000 fights and ganking new players all the time. Just never really seen it in STO before and seems so easy to do.

Wow is a terrible game, terrible community and looks horrid. I don't care if millions like the game or played to me it will always be a terrible game. The fact there is an actual name for it though "twinking" which I had not heard before is well pretty sad lol.