Lt. Commander
# 21
01-28-2012, 07:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kant_Lavar
It's a maintenance restart, not a patch. If it was a patch, they'd have said they were applying a patch.
You mean like the last two times that had changes and a patch but no patch notes and only said maintenance
Lt. Commander
# 22
01-28-2012, 07:26 AM
plz re-add mk xi crtdx2 antirpotons for feds
Lt. Commander
# 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelOfDespair
im very angry as well. its now DAILY DOWNTIMES always at EUROPE main playtime !!! this is really really annoying.

weekly downtimes, once a week, at monday/tuesday at mainplaytime in europe, would be acceptable, but DAILY ? we in europe technically can never play the game, if were not ready to become night-active mammals ...
blizzard has it's servers down for this amount of time for a reboot. regular maitenance times are usually six hours. This game doesn't do extensive maitenance, unlike blizz, and isn't as old as say WoW. there are going to be more bugs as a result. Personally, I'd be happy if they sold to blizz so whether it stayed f2p or not, the bugs would be worked out in a matter of months.
Lt. Commander
# 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCO
It 10am on Saturday on East coast of US. So what? There server need to come down for maintance. Hope on tribble. Test out the two new ships and the borg stf ground gear.
The problem is the time needs changeing a little each time so the same group do not lose out.
Lt. Commander
# 25
01-28-2012, 07:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCO
holodeck is down not tribble! In fact I am on tribble right know testing my Odyssey Class
Let us no how it goes, thats my next flagship if its any good. Bought the Dreadnought the other day, what a mistake that was. I can leave it turning in space, go shopping, make the kids dinner then come back, and still its turning to face the enemy.:p
Lt. Commander
# 26 World War III
01-28-2012, 07:30 AM
So many Europeans taking aim at American time. Prelude to war? LOL
Lt. Commander
# 27
01-28-2012, 07:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Centurion101
Let us no how it goes, thats my next flagship if its any good. Bought the Dreadnought the other day, what a mistake that was. I can leave it turning in space, go shopping, make the kids dinner then come back, and still its turning to face the enemy.:p
even cruisers have a bad turning ratio. dreadnoughts even more so. Tactical and science vessels are better for maneuverability. Cruisers and dreadnoughts are better for being big slow tanks.
Lt. Commander
# 28
01-28-2012, 07:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gavriilpeloponnakos
even cruisers have a bad turning ratio. dreadnoughts even more so. Tactical and science vessels are better for maneuverability. Cruisers and dreadnoughts are better for being big slow tanks.
Indeed, although i can actually live with the slow turn rate on my star cruiser, but the dreadnought, i fall asleep waiting for that thing. Flown it 3 times, its now in space dock collecting dust.
Lt. Commander
# 29
01-28-2012, 07:34 AM
Quote:
LOL @ the thought of the Enterprise-D maneuvering like the Defiant. That's insane! LOL
Lt. Commander
# 30
01-28-2012, 07:34 AM
Quote:
Indeed, although i can actually live with the slow turn rate on my star cruiser, but the dreadnought, i fall asleep waiting for that thing. Flown it 3 times, its now in space dock collecting dust.
equip it with manovr...-consoles. got 4 in mine and turn rate is 12, 8.... worx for me

edit: mkxi antiprotoncrtdx2 for feds plz
Closed Thread