Lt. Commander
# 31
01-28-2012, 08:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Centurion101
Indeed, although i can actually live with the slow turn rate on my star cruiser, but the dreadnought, i fall asleep waiting for that thing. Flown it 3 times, its now in space dock collecting dust.
On my engineer, when I get sick of the turn ratio, I just take my tactical vessel out for a spin instead.
Lt. Commander
# 32
01-28-2012, 08:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by flessas View Post
LOL @ the thought of the Enterprise-D maneuvering like the Defiant. That's insane! LOL
That would be something if it could lol. Although the stress would probably ripp the hull in two. :p
Lt. Commander
# 33
01-28-2012, 08:47 AM
Nice off top guys
Lt. Commander
# 34
01-28-2012, 08:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pottsey
The problem is the time needs changeing a little each time so the same group do not lose out.
They said they pick the lowest population time of server. If you want that to change. Get your friends playing STO.

Also you release we only 11 days from f2p launch. I play wow and other games any time they did a major launch or patch they where down for hours on end every day and if the server was up it was no considtion to play.

The one thing I can say about cryptic is they handling the servers has been good. Do I wish they patch at time I do not play. Sure. But there always people playing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Centurion101
Let us no how it goes, thats my next flagship if its any good. Bought the Dreadnought the other day, what a mistake that was. I can leave it turning in space, go shopping, make the kids dinner then come back, and still its turning to face the enemy.:p
She turn really slow. But she can take major punishment
Lt. Commander
# 35
01-28-2012, 08:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AkrablakPL View Post
Nice off top guys

Just trying to lighten the mood.
Lt. Commander
# 36
01-28-2012, 08:58 AM
Cryptic & PW you are my heros...... 30 minuts downtime......... yes i see ......... big fail Oo
Buy new servers to handel this crap
Lt. Commander
# 37
01-28-2012, 08:58 AM
in hope for a dev to read this:
plz re-add mkxi antiproton crtDx2 vendors for feds
Lt. Commander
# 38
01-28-2012, 08:59 AM
please fix foundry slot purchase bug
and give Caitian Females beehive hair doo.

:-P
Lt. Commander
# 39
01-28-2012, 08:59 AM
these threads are hilarious.

Rage rage rage whiny whine whine. I am the most important person in the world therefore your game server being down when -i- want to play is unacceptable and clearly against my human rights! Clearly you should inconveniance everybody else and do it at another time instead of the time when your service engineers are available. I must also protest this daily maintanence keeping these servers going. I fully support no maintanence so i can continue to play all the time when -i- want to. Also, when teh servers go down and crash and burn, it will definately be -your- fault cryptic for not doing maintanence and not fixing them properly. Clearly not my fault for demanding the servers be up all the time and never get fixed. Yup.
Lt. Commander
# 40
01-28-2012, 09:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsunami View Post
these threads are hilarious.

Rage rage rage whiny whine whine. I am the most important person in the world therefore your game server being down when -i- want to play is unacceptable and clearly against my human rights! Clearly you should inconveniance everybody else and do it at another time instead of the time when your service engineers are available. I must also protest this daily maintanence keeping these servers going. I fully support no maintanence so i can continue to play all the time when -i- want to. Also, when teh servers go down and crash and burn, it will definately be -your- fault cryptic for not doing maintanence and not fixing them properly. Clearly not my fault for demanding the servers be up all the time and never get fixed. Yup.
I loled so hard after reading this, i almost spatt my drink across my comp, its funny cause its true.
Closed Thread