Lt. Commander
# 41 Downtime Extended
01-28-2012, 08:04 AM
Game downtime has been extended an additional 30 minutes. We are sorry for the inconvenience!
Lt. Commander
# 42
01-28-2012, 08:05 AM
in hope for a dev to read this:
plz re-add mkxi antiproton crtDx2 vendors for feds
Lt. Commander
# 43
01-28-2012, 08:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jam062307 View Post
ahahahahahahahaha....grabs popcorn......threads like this are always fun to watch!
Aren't they though... I just love the nerd raging that goes on here for five or six pages at a time!
Lt. Commander
# 44
01-28-2012, 08:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2CrypticOps
Game downtime has been extended an additional 30 minutes. We are sorry for the inconvenience!

"Grabs more popcorn, sits back and waits for the flaming".
Lt. Commander
# 45
01-28-2012, 08:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsunami View Post
these threads are hilarious.

Rage rage rage whiny whine whine. I am the most important person in the world therefore your game server being down when -i- want to play is unacceptable and clearly against my human rights! Clearly you should inconveniance everybody else and do it at another time instead of the time when your service engineers are available. I must also protest this daily maintanence keeping these servers going. I fully support no maintanence so i can continue to play all the time when -i- want to. Also, when teh servers go down and crash and burn, it will definately be -your- fault cryptic for not doing maintanence and not fixing them properly. Clearly not my fault for demanding the servers be up all the time and never get fixed. Yup.

I haven't heard anyone say it was a violation of their human rights or any of the other false strawman arguments you present.

What I do hear people saying is that by having the server maint at the same time essentially every day a minority of players routinely don't get to play during the only time they have available and varying the maint time would alleviate that to some extent which would be most appreciated.

I didn't realize that was so difficult to understand for some of you.
Lt. Commander
# 46
01-28-2012, 08:10 AM
Quote:
Oh okay thats just-

HOW DARE YOU??! OH MY GOD THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE.

This is a disgrace! Lawsuit time. Cryptic must deliver -me- with more gameplay hours than anybody else because -i- am important and the head of the universe!

Cryptic. I do not approve

edit: And to clarify for the guy above, these posts are all poking fun at the community in general who gets stressed out. Before you point fingers, Im in the EU and i work nights therefore I -ONLY- get to play from 3-9 pm daily.

Which is quite often when the server maintanence is happening

Dont see me spazzing out do you? ^.~
Lt. Commander
# 47
01-28-2012, 08:11 AM
The one and a half hour intermission is almost over!

Made use of the time to do up today's vlog of STO epicness (Mirror Universe fleet action)
Lt. Commander
# 48
01-28-2012, 08:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Centurion101
That would be something if it could lol. Although the stress would probably ripp the hull in two. :p
Captain Sulu: "Fly her apart then!!"
Lt. Commander
# 49
01-28-2012, 08:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jam062307 View Post
ahahahahahahahaha....grabs popcorn......threads like this are always fun to watch!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsunami View Post
these threads are hilarious.

Rage rage rage whiny whine whine. I am the most important person in the world therefore your game server being down when -i- want to play is unacceptable and clearly against my human rights! Clearly you should inconveniance everybody else and do it at another time instead of the time when your service engineers are available. I must also protest this daily maintanence keeping these servers going. I fully support no maintanence so i can continue to play all the time when -i- want to. Also, when teh servers go down and crash and burn, it will definately be -your- fault cryptic for not doing maintanence and not fixing them properly. Clearly not my fault for demanding the servers be up all the time and never get fixed. Yup.
Grabs more popcorn and a fresh cup of coffee...(I dropped my last cup from laughing SO hard!)

LOL
Lt. Commander
# 50
01-28-2012, 08:14 AM
I was about to level up but too slow to finish the mission. Now i suppose i ought to clean the car out
Closed Thread