Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions
Login

Lt. Commander
So you can buy some appearance that you can use for feds from the c-store but when feds equip their armor, they look like zero-suit clowns and it 'overwrites' their natural armor. For the KDF this doesn't happen and I wouldn't be able to imagine a Klingon in some clown suit.

But anyways, is there a point in buying them if normal armor just covers it up?
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-28-2012, 11:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 383u
So you can buy some appearance that you can use for feds from the c-store but when feds equip their armor, they look like zero-suit clowns and it 'overwrites' their natural armor. For the KDF this doesn't happen and I wouldn't be able to imagine a Klingon in some clown suit.

But anyways, is there a point in buying them if normal armor just covers it up?
Try right clicking on your armor on the screen were u equip it and selecting disable visuales and also the same for your kit.....
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-28-2012, 11:40 PM
Alright cool, but will it blend? Nah, my real question is that will other people be able to see your default outfit or is it just you?
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-28-2012, 11:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 383u
Alright cool, but will it blend? Nah, my real question is that will other people be able to see your default outfit or is it just you?
Other people will see you the same as you see yourself
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-28-2012, 11:58 PM
Alright cool! Thanks
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-29-2012, 03:54 AM
They really need to make disable visuals more obvious, there are far too many people running around in armour.
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-29-2012, 07:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris8016 View Post
They really need to make disable visuals more obvious, there are far too many people running around in armour.
though some people actually do like the armor look...
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-29-2012, 08:32 PM
I like the armour too, it looks very proper that I'm operating in hazardous situations with constant risk of starship hull damage, that some sort of space armour is required. Sci fi 'powered' armours also tend to have pretty useful integrated medical and interfacing systems, to name just a few roleplay possibilities.

I will even go so far as to suggest, perhaps make an optional helmet too for those armour fans (because headshot/decompression).

Would be especially nice for roleplayed MACO equivalent teams too.