Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
I have just been billed from the looks of it, but I was under the impression that my next subscription payment would award cryptic points, but it's showing nothing.

Is something wrong?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
01-28-2012, 08:21 AM
I've had to wait almost a full day before my points were awarded to me before. Not sure the reason, But it happens.

When I buy points from the store I get them instantly though. I wonder what the difference is. Don't worry though, you will get them sooner or later.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
01-28-2012, 08:26 AM
It's been three days since my last billing though.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
01-28-2012, 08:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElChup47
I have just been billed from the looks of it, but I was under the impression that my next subscription payment would award cryptic points, but it's showing nothing.

Is something wrong?
If you are a subscriber and not a lifetime member you get your Stipend 1 day after your billing date. If you are a lifetime member you get your stipend on the day you bought it.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
01-28-2012, 08:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LtSmith
If you are a subscriber and not a lifetime member you get your Stipend 1 day after your billing date. If you are a lifetime member you get your stipend on the day you bought it.
Didn't know that, thanks for the info.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElChup47
It's been three days since my last billing though.
If it's been 3 days I would try contacting support if you haven't already. Dunno what else to tell you.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
01-28-2012, 09:04 AM
Did you subscribe before? If so, it's going to be based on the day of the month you originally subscribed on. (Ie. when you entered your game key.)
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
01-28-2012, 09:05 AM
Huhuhu Huhuhu huhuhu....you said "Gold Member".....huhuhu huhuhu
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
01-28-2012, 09:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leviathan99
Did you subscribe before? If so, it's going to be based on the day of the month you originally subscribed on. (Ie. when you entered your game key.)
I've been subscribed since May 2010.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
01-28-2012, 09:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElChup47
I've been subscribed since May 2010.
Send a Customer Services ticket to the Accounts/Billing dept, they'll check things out and get it sorted, also reply in this thread with the ticket number, it might get sorted quicker
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:58 PM.