Lt. Commander
# 1 Donatu Text
01-28-2012, 12:37 PM
When you approach the Donatu system, it says "Donatu is located on the edge of the Beta Quadrant...."

This isn't really true, as the Beta quadrant is huge and has the entire Klingon Empire in it. It might want to say it's located on the edge of the Federation border. Might want to consider changing this.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-28-2012, 05:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CardassianNinja View Post
When you approach the Donatu system, it says "Donatu is located on the edge of the Beta Quadrant...."

This isn't really true, as the Beta quadrant is huge and has the entire Klingon Empire in it. It might want to say it's located on the edge of the Federation border. Might want to consider changing this.
I'm a little fuzzy on Star Trek's geography, but one thing I do recall is that the quadrant line goes straight through the Sol system. Really, the bulk of the game is in the Beta Quadrant, with Beta Ursa, Alpha somethingerother, Zeta Andromedae, and I think Gamma Orianas, with maybe parts of Sirus and Eta Eridani being in the Alpha Quadrant.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-29-2012, 02:58 AM
Right, but Donatu is clearly not at the "edge" of the beta quadrant. It is clearly in the beta quadrant, but the beta quadrant extends many thousand light years beyond Donatu.