Lt. Commander
# 21
01-29-2012, 04:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by superchum View Post
In all fairness, it's not an assumption. It's based on commentary made by Cryptic itself last year or thereabouts.
I recall them saying most accounts never got past LCDR, not LT and no mention of LTS at all in the same. I think it was a DSTAHL post if my memory serves me well.
Lt. Commander
# 22
01-29-2012, 07:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyuui View Post
I recall them saying most accounts never got past LCDR, not LT and no mention of LTS at all in the same. I think it was a DSTAHL post if my memory serves me well.
Lt. Commander, Po-TAH-toe, the point is still valid you know? People aren't levelling to cap. And if you have, you're the exception not the norm. Which is a good thing. And the poster wasn't really making any assumptions you know? Cryptic's already put it out there that people playing this game aren't levelling to cap.
Lt. Commander
# 23
01-29-2012, 08:09 PM
Anybody know if we're getting an anniversary C-store sale, or if we're getting a life-time sub. sale during the anniv.?
Lt. Commander
# 24
01-29-2012, 08:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by superchum View Post
Lt. Commander, Po-TAH-toe, the point is still valid you know? People aren't levelling to cap. And if you have, you're the exception not the norm. Which is a good thing. And the poster wasn't really making any assumptions you know? Cryptic's already put it out there that people playing this game aren't levelling to cap.
I don't know what the point of releasing that information is? I'd say it's probably the norm in every MMO that the "majority" don't end up hitting level cap. Why? It's simply because people try out the game and don't like it and quit. Others play for a while and then quit.

Those of us who stick around for the long haul are pretty rare. As a matter of fact, before STO I'd never hit the level cap in any other MMO I'd played myself.