Lt. Commander
# 41
01-30-2012, 10:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zandrominus
love the xl screen and the roll bar and the msd now if they could make it the size of the basic bridge i would be fine with it, but like others say its too huge
If they took the original elements we see on this bridge, the red carpet and dark grey/tan consoles from the F2P trailer and put that on the Prometheus bridge, it would be a win.

As other have said, if the consoles are going to be that blue, the bridge colors need to offset that with some warmth and accent.
Lt. Commander
# 42
01-30-2012, 11:46 AM
Bridge...... Im sad I thought you guys were past thoses super large bridges. You did great with the "size" of the orginal enterprise interior. Like I said I just thought we were past this kind of "stadium" bridge thing.
Lt. Commander
# 43
01-30-2012, 11:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JT_Marsh
Bridge...... Im sad I thought you guys were past thoses super large bridges. You did great with the "size" of the orginal enterprise interior. Like I said I just thought we were past this kind of "stadium" bridge thing.
In fact do that! You redressed the cruiser bridge that much is plain to see. So go back pull up the cstore original series bridge. Redress it, add "if you want 10 feet wider" Change colors, add consoles and what not. Just use that bridge map size. I and some others would be way happier.
Lt. Commander
# 44
01-30-2012, 12:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JT_Marsh
In fact do that! You redressed the cruiser bridge that much is plain to see. So go back pull up the cstore original series bridge. Redress it, add "if you want 10 feet wider" Change colors, add consoles and what not. Just use that bridge map size. I and some others would be way happier.
That's what they did when they were filming Star Trek 6 and TNG, they reused the sets.

They could redo the Prometheus bridge in using the Galaxy's beige color, tweek up the MSDs, add another turbolift, include another door that leads to the observation room and there you go.

Or redress the TOS Consitution bridge in updating it to 25th Century with MSDs replacing the screens above the consoles. Updating the consoles to LCARs, change the colors from grey-scale to the aforementioned beige of the Galaxy. Redress the ceiling. And there you go.
Lt. Commander
# 45
01-30-2012, 12:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azurian View Post
That's what they did when they were filming Star Trek 6 and TNG, they reused the sets.

They could redo the Prometheus bridge in using the Galaxy's beige color, tweek up the MSDs, add another turbolift, include another door that leads to the observation room and there you go.

Or redress the TOS Consitution bridge in updating it to 25th Century with MSDs replacing the screens above the consoles. Updating the consoles to LCARs, change the colors from grey-scale to the aforementioned beige of the Galaxy. Redress the ceiling. And there you go.
Or they could just give us what we have been asking for for years now...
http://suricatasblog.files.wordpress...geps.jpg?w=640
Lt. Commander
# 46
01-30-2012, 12:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt_Dracon_Darknight View Post
Do you think that will take more than a couple of days to do?

'Cause I do.

Whereas I think they could at least use that as inspiration for a Prometheus recolor/redress right now and prioritize fully realizing that bridge later.
Lt. Commander
# 47
01-30-2012, 01:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprint01
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...ore/1701fa.jpg

I don't think this is the bridge from the trailer. This looks more like a bridge taken from the Intrepid / Science ship free packs.
Quote:
Either of those would be fine with me! The Science bridge that is similar to the one in the first quote, is a bridge I wish was available on cruisers also. I can't remember the name of it off hand but it's one of hte nicer larger bridges in the game and fitting for a Science Cruiser like Oddesy.
Lt. Commander
# 48
01-30-2012, 01:16 PM
Quote:
That's another possibiltiy.
Lt. Commander
# 49
01-30-2012, 01:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leviathan99
Do you think that will take more than a couple of days to do?

'Cause I do.

Whereas I think they could at least use that as inspiration for a Prometheus recolor/redress right now and prioritize fully realizing that bridge later.
Yes, probably, but people said that they would like this bridge in more than just one thread, and, if my memory serves me rigth, even in the one where they announced that the Odyssey would get its own bridge, so there was actually more than enough time to realize it.
Another thing is: if they change it to a reskinned Prometheus bridge now, it will most likely stay that way until the end of the days.
Lt. Commander
# 50
01-30-2012, 02:59 PM
On the Odyssey I think it's plausible the bridge could be that big. It seems decent to me, but not altogether impressive. However, I rarely visit the bridge. Then again, I probably won't even be using the Odyssey so it's sort of a moot point either way to me.