Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
Didn't someone say we are getting the choice of gender and profession with the 700-day Android Bridge Officer? I'm desperately waiting for Tacticals, myself.

What happened to this? Isn't this somewhat trivial to do?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
01-29-2012, 08:10 AM
I don't know. I have been waiting until a Female Science Android is released because it fit with the backstory that my main character has had since the game opened. I hope it is Medical-type, but if not I can always teach it the skills to fit the character.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
01-29-2012, 08:10 AM
obviously its not that simple. plus its not like this is theo nly thing they are working on. more than likely its a lower priority work that can be put off while the people who can make it happen are working on more important stuff, and when they got the time, they work on it.

we got one already, so its something at least. they never siad WHEN they will have that change implemented.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
01-29-2012, 08:19 AM
Yes an update would be nice also the ability to "trade in" the old one would be good

I swear he never left the ship and he only escorted elderly DoFFs to religious services
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
01-29-2012, 08:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OtakuboyT View Post
Yes an update would be nice also the ability to "trade in" the old one would be good

I swear he never left the ship and he only escorted elderly DoFFs to religious services
they said when they get the pick and choose system out, yo ucan dismiss your current one and get another one.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
01-29-2012, 09:46 AM
Yeah, I just want to know when it's coming out though. I have no use for an Android engineer on most of my toons, but an Android tactical would fit the bill nicely for several.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
01-29-2012, 10:15 AM
How do you even claim the android boff? I'm well over the 700 day mark and at some point would like to claim mine, though I may wait and claim after they add options for gender/class.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
01-29-2012, 11:07 AM
You can get it at the BOff vendor on ESD in one of the manned booths near the Stateroom and Sickbay.

For that matter, where are our editable Breen, Reman, and EMH bridge officers?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
01-29-2012, 11:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sekrit_Agent
You can get it at the BOff vendor on ESD in one of the manned booths near the Stateroom and Sickbay.

For that matter, where are our editable Breen, Reman, and EMH bridge officers?
If he can be edited (profession) then the M part of EMH would no longer apply.

Oh and what about the Borg BO?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
01-29-2012, 11:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galtrovan View Post
How do you even claim the android boff? I'm well over the 700 day mark and at some point would like to claim mine, though I may wait and claim after they add options for gender/class.

Go to the BOff Dealer at the Earth Space Dock or the First City. They are are under the Special tab.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:35 PM.