Lt. Commander
I guess this is the right thread in the forum to ask this. I got the big cat cub, and the Gekli pets, as well as the TOS bundle with the special phaser.What I want to know is if I delete any from my inventory is there any way of getting them back if I want it?I had to move them to my bank because I was running out of room and I was also afraid that if I discarded them I couldnt get them back.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-29-2012, 12:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBatguy
I guess this is the right thread in the forum to ask this. I got the big cat cub, and the Gekli pets, as well as the TOS bundle with the special phaser.What I want to know is if I delete any from my inventory is there any way of getting them back if I want it?I had to move them to my bank because I was running out of room and I was also afraid that if I discarded them I couldnt get them back.
It depends on if you purchased an account wide unlock from the C-Store (which will show in your legacy unlocks tab) that can be reclaimed or if you have a per character unlock, which if you delete, is gone...

As an example, if you got that Gekli pet from a Q's Winter Event Gift package, then that is a character unlock, and if you delete it, its gone...

The TOS Bundle should be in your 'Legacy Unlock' tab on the C-Store, and can in fact be claimed multiple times for multiple copies of that Type II Phaser pistol...
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-29-2012, 12:51 PM
I got them from the C Store but I also have a horta pet which I got as a reward in a mission.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-29-2012, 02:21 PM
Nearly all of the Pets post Season 5 are per character unlocks... If you purchased them before Season 5, see if they are in the 'Legacy Unlocks' tab of your C-Store in game...

The Horta Pet is also a individual character reward... If you discard it, or 'craft' it into a big lumbering attack Horta, you lose the original pet, and will have to redo the 'Mine Enemy' mission to get another one...