Lt. Commander
# 31
03-17-2012, 08:08 AM
Great!!! Good to see you here. The Klingons should be glad to see you.. Q-pa!
Lt. Commander
# 32
03-17-2012, 12:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ethanADAMS View Post
Great!!! Good to see you here. The Klingons should be glad to see you.. Q-pa!
I may be a little to extreme for the Klingons to handle. They appear to be sleeping. To the Klingon Empire, you can sleep well tonight. Cardassians are defending your space.
Lt. Commander
# 33
03-17-2012, 02:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nador_Ekoor View Post
I may be a little to extreme for the Klingons to handle. They appear to be sleeping. To the Klingon Empire, you can sleep well tonight. Cardassians are defending your space.
Letting their guard down at such a time?

Be thankful I am currently busy with reconstruction efforts on Cardassia. It would seem like an opportune time to conduct a surprise "readiness inspection" just to keep them on their toes. The Borg would be less merciful with their surprises, you know?

But I'm not completely ruthless - perhaps they are just overwhelmed with the new order for 2 megatons of self-replicating aeroponics tech and are simply exhausted doing our bidding.

Perhaps, it would not be too much of a favour to 'lease' one of the new plasma-disruptor hybrid beams to see if they are suitable for asteroid mining. We could sweeten the deal by becoming an ore exporter to benefit the Empire you know?
Lt. Commander
# 34
03-17-2012, 03:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by carmenara
Letting their guard down at such a time?

Be thankful I am currently busy with reconstruction efforts on Cardassia. It would seem like an opportune time to conduct a surprise "readiness inspection" just to keep them on their toes. The Borg would be less merciful with their surprises, you know?

But I'm not completely ruthless - perhaps they are just overwhelmed with the new order for 2 megatons of self-replicating aeroponics tech and are simply exhausted doing our bidding.

Perhaps, it would not be too much of a favour to 'lease' one of the new plasma-disruptor hybrid beams to see if they are suitable for asteroid mining. We could sweeten the deal by becoming an ore exporter to benefit the Empire you know?
Hmmm A Spiral Wave Plasma Disruptor Beam Drill. You do understand the SWPDB research hasn't been completed yet? I theory, it could work but it may be dangerous in the wrong hands. Then again, it is probably as safe as the Klingon mining practices already in use. This is going to cost a heavy price though, there are only two or three in exsistence

If something bad happens and anyone finds out, I know nothing about it.