Lt. Commander
Hey all,

Just came back to the game to enjoy the F2P goodness. I have two toons, a high-level fed for PvE and a low-level klink engineer for PvP. Back when I subscribed I always enjoyed low-level PvP far more because it focused less on BoFF magic spells and more on pew pew, and so I kept my klink toon at lt. commander level for that reason.

So imagine my surprise when I log back in and my klink Khennic the Foul has been magically promoted to commander, due to the new KDF level floor. Now I have a whole new tier to learn for PvP. (haven't played yet as I want to level him up a bit first.) Also I bought the commander-level carrier because I just couldn't resist (and i got the generic raptor for my T3 freebie ship). So I got a few questions that my search-fu could not answer for me.

1) What is a good way to build the T3 carrier for PvP? Right now I'm loading it out as if it were a cruiser with fighter pets and an extra sci officer.

2) How does that carrier play in PvP? I think it would be terrific bait since it can't cloak, if I get a few buddies in BoPs to hang out near me. Or is it a complete noob coffin?

3) Do people PvP in T3 during primetime at all? I really hate T5 pvp (and would have prefered to stay in T2) so please say yes.

Thanks for reading this
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-29-2012, 10:43 PM
Although I can't speak to the carrier in PvP, you'll find that T3 Ques pop almost INSTANTLY, especially for a Klingon character (what with that being the starting level for new klinks). I love my new klingon!

Is it cheating to send him epic gear from my LG and faceroll all the fresh F2Pers?
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-30-2012, 03:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Owen.Montgomery View Post
Although I can't speak to the carrier in PvP, you'll find that T3 Ques pop almost INSTANTLY, especially for a Klingon character (what with that being the starting level for new klinks). I love my new klingon!

Is it cheating to send him epic gear from my LG and faceroll all the fresh F2Pers?
Lol I've been resisting the "twink my klink" urge so far...

Good to know that T3 PVP is happening. A shame I can't say the same for klink PvE.