Lt. Commander
# 1 To all you ferengi's out there
01-29-2012, 08:32 PM
I had no idea in what sub forum to post this in. Ok, so here's my problem. I'm a level 20 ferengi female tactical officer who has a serious inferiority complex. No, j/k, but seriously. I've gotten to the point where I can't look at my ferengi character anymore because she's so darn ugly. What makes matters even more complicated is I bought 5 purple ferengi boff's (3 tactical, 1 engineer, and 1 science) in order to really rp well. All of them are female except for 1 male tactical ferengi. Alright, so my main question is would anybody be interested in buying them from me privately (in-game trade window)? If you're curious, I have them all nearly fully trained in Lt. Commander ground and space skill.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-30-2012, 05:36 AM
So why exactly would you go to so much trouble to level a Ferengi Captain and purchase a Ferengi crew if you think they're too ugly to look at?
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-30-2012, 08:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cddiede View Post
So why exactly would you go to so much trouble to level a Ferengi Captain and purchase a Ferengi crew if you think they're too ugly to look at?
Maybe it's psychological conditioning. My friends I play with kept saying youuuu are so freakkinggg ugly. She looks like a shriveled up mouse with giant lobes. I kept trying to say that my Ferengi female was beautiful in her own special way. Eventually, it did seem she was just super ugly, so I couldn't disagree anymore.

The other thing that changed my mind was seeing so many Caitians running around during the defari invasion event. They look so much cooler than Ferengi's. Plus, I'd rather be a cute kitty cat than a shriveled up mouse .

That being said, I still do have plans to do a Ferengi storyline with the foundry based on the rise of the Ferengi female business class. Stay tuned....
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-30-2012, 09:02 AM
face or not id still do :censored: to some ferengi wimmin
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-30-2012, 09:07 AM
Not everyone has the lobes to play a Ferengi ^_^
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-30-2012, 09:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigduckie
face or not id still do :censored: to some ferengi wimmin
Careful, you might have to sign up for some joint venture with them as part of the romantic relationship you hope to start

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy_Blade
Look at that Ferengi guy's girlfriend...her lobes are like sooooo bigggg!!!!! I like big lobes and I cannot lie....

Haha. Yeah, true. Maybe I don't have the lobes, though I do know a good business deal when I one .
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-30-2012, 10:13 AM
Negus, please....
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-30-2012, 10:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy_Blade
QFT!!!

I've played a ferengi since beta.... when they offered it as one of the first things available in the cstore (playable Klingon being the other) after release, I broke my finger clicking on the purchase.
After purchasing my pile of latinum bars trophy, I spent the rest of my gpl on d'kora holoemitters.
I'd break another finger buying the D'Kora if they ever sold it.
find E'ig N'ogg in game ill take any ferengi bos you don't want. I haz a ship full of em.
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-31-2012, 09:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by taishojojo View Post
QFT!!!

I've played a ferengi since beta.... when they offered it as one of the first things available in the cstore (playable Klingon being the other) after release, I broke my finger clicking on the purchase.
After purchasing my pile of latinum bars trophy, I spent the rest of my gpl on d'kora holoemitters.
I'd break another finger buying the D'Kora if they ever sold it.
find E'ig N'ogg in game ill take any ferengi bos you don't want. I haz a ship full of em.
Ok, I added you to my friends list. Look for Commander Knuhteb in there.
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-01-2012, 06:49 AM
Moooooooogieeeeeeeeee