Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Klingon Fleetyards
Login

Lt. Commander
# 11
01-30-2012, 01:13 PM
The repair drones can be picked up from the Qo'noS shipyard I believe, though please don't quote me on that. I had them long before F2P so not sure if they are even still in existence

The Energy Syphons are all at the shipward my friend!!! Go and see

The Tachyon drones are from one of the C-Store ships the "Corsair". Damn! I wish I was that rank to fly that beauty!

I immediately purchased the ship, without a doubt, just for the console after seeing its enjoyment in Kerrat.

No its not OP nor P2W, but a science officer with the right build can really maximise its potential. Actually, now with the new skill tree, come to think about it, any class can enjoy it!

Launchables: They were reduced from X3 to X2. The Tachyon drones can only launch X1 wave, but well worth it. The Kar'fi frigates (only Kar'fi Carrier) can have a maximum of 4 ships deployed.

This will give you all the details you need to know
Lt. Commander
# 12
01-30-2012, 01:25 PM
Do they come from this guy?

The list of ships he sell's seems impressive, it may be wrong or outdated. Plus the prices seem low... If this info is correct, I'd get one of each!

Also, I don't know if you're able to answer, but what is the max deployed of the listed launchables? Specifically the To'Duj fighters and the Repair drones.

But if you know them all that'd be great.

-Quiiliitiila
Lt. Commander
# 13
01-30-2012, 01:31 PM
Ok, just saw your edit. Nice find. I'll have to pick up the Corsair for next level (I'm almost captain) and fly it until I get my Vo'Quv.

Those Orion slavers sound nice, offensive and steals crew from enemies. Do you have any experience with them?

-Quiiliitiila
Lt. Commander
# 14
01-30-2012, 01:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quiiliitiila
Do they come from this guy?

The list of ships he sell's seems impressive, it may be wrong or outdated. Plus the prices seem low... If this info is correct, I'd get one of each!

Also, I don't know if you're able to answer, but what is the max deployed of the listed launchables? Specifically the To'Duj fighters and the Repair drones.

But if you know them all that'd be great.

-Quiiliitiila
I added the link for that in the previous post. Scroll down to the bottom and all will be revealed.

So glad that I could be of some help. Please look me up or send me a pm @drkfrontiers. Allways looking to make mates. (Even though, ask anyone I rant like a 2 year old )
Lt. Commander
# 15
01-30-2012, 01:33 PM
Tried the slavers on an Engineer build and it worked pretty well, though not nearly as well as the carriers innate craft.

One last NB lesson I learnt.

When you can get the Vo'qov Carrier get it! Otherwise you will have to spend 120,000 dillithium grinding for it!

This is Hup'wl Qeng signing off. May the wind rise up to meet you, and the sun always be at your back!
Lt. Commander
# 16
01-30-2012, 01:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drkfrontiers
So glad that I could be of some help. Please look me up or send me a pm @drkfrontiers. Allways looking to make mates. (Even though, ask anyone I rant like a 2 year old )
Thank you for everything, you have been MORE help than you can imagine!

And yes, I will look you up in game someday, we could take our carriers and rock some STFs :^D

-Quiiliitiila
Lt. Commander
# 17
01-31-2012, 11:06 AM
My loadout: SCI Charakter

TAC lt.cmd.: TT1/APB1/FAW3
SCI cmd.: HE1/ST2/HE3/ >GW3(mainly for STF's)< or >FBP3 (mainly in PvP)
SCI lt.: PH1/TSS2
ENG lt.: ET1/EPS2/EPW3

With this loadout i can tank a tac cube on elite alone, if none of those 300k crit dmg happens ^^

My Hangars are flexible, depending on the situation.
Wich is the main Key of succes on a carrier.

Never go for one loadout only, siphons deplete the enemy's whole energie, tachyon drones drain shilds, fighters are a real dmg ***** agains unshielded targets (each torp dealing 8k <crit up to 20k> dmg x12 figthers = over 100k dmg each 8 sec) you can buff yourself with shield repair drones, aso...
Only the BoP are a little off, since they ignoring all you commands.
Also the bug, that carrier pets cant attack neighter the transformers nor the gate in any STF are a backdrop.

But all in all, the carrier can be real nasty and fun to fly. Hell no, he is a real fun to fly^^