Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
ticket ID #1,267,080.

People who are interested in our fleet cant find us in the search for fleet and I myself cant find it even tho i founded it when the game came out. I have 2 characters 1 is in the fleet one isnt, and the minimum rank in the fleet options is ensign 1 so everyone should be able to join or find us. I tried searching for "Birth of the Federation 2 using my alt and i couldnt find it with fleet search. Please help me fix this so my alt and potential new fleet members can find us please.

Is there some setting i may have missed which hides the fleet name in search for people or something?

The name is Birth of the Federation 2
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-30-2012, 11:32 AM
Seems someone has to be online in the fleet for the fleet name to turn up in fleet search after all i have just found out.

Shame and really bad because a small fleet needs ppl to join and they cant talk to us if they cant find out fleet, randomers im talking about here. Cryptic is there any way you can make it so it doesnt require anyone from the fleet to be "online" in order for fleets to be found using fleet search? And let them send a mail to the fleet asking to be allowed to join while ur at it as well instead of having to be online then and there when ppl want to join.